The forum has been set to read-only mode. For community discussion and questions, head over to our Discord: https://discord.taleoftwowastelands.com

Can't unzip installer

General help and technical troubleshooting. Ask for help here if you can't find an answer in the FAQ.
Post Reply
aaronhowser1
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:43 pm

Can't unzip installer

Post by aaronhowser1 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:20 pm

When I try to unzip the most recent installer (ttwinstaller2_6_3), I get an error.



I am trying to unzip it into C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\TTW 2.63 Installer, but then this error pops up: http://i.imgur.com/8vDPyEw.png


 


"The file name(s) would be too long for the distination folder. You can shorten the file name and try again, or try a location that has a shorter path."


 


Then I am told to either skip or cancel. Any help?



User avatar
Pavel
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:21 am

TJ already told you what was

Post by Pavel » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:50 pm

TJ already told you what was wrong


" see that big convoluted list of folders and subfolders and subfolders of subfolders in the address bar of your explorer window? that's the problem



Put the zip in c:\TTW and extract"


User avatar
KeltecRFB
Posts: 790
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:54 pm

Aaron, make sure to read

Post by KeltecRFB » Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:06 pm

Aaron, make sure to read every word for word on [url=https://taleoftwowastelands.com/content/alpha-download]alpha-download page[/url]


"Si vis pacem, para bellum!"

Post Reply