Clarification about Asurah animations with 3.2?

General mod discussion and requests.
bulwark_HD

Clarification about Asurah animations with 3.2?

Post by bulwark_HD » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:22 pm

So, I understand you said it's incompatible, I'm not gonna complain to you about anything being broken, I understand I'm taking a risk here.

I wanted to know what's actually wrong with using it. Is it just the Fallout 3 weapons that are kinda broken? Does it break all the guns across the whole game somehow?

I've been testing it out and so far it seems to break the .32 pistol completely (I don't really use that one though.) Everything else so far seems like it works.

If someone could clarify what's going on with it for me I'd appreciate it.

Also like, I can do without the reload animations, I just like how the guns move while walking and aiming. It doesn't feel as clunky as vanilla, you know?

Thanks.

RoyBatty
Gary

Re: Clarification about Asurah animations with 3.2?

Post by RoyBatty » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:24 pm

Cryolator is broken (doesn't exist), reloads for several weapons like the alien disintegrator is broken, still the issues with quick draw and 1hp with high AGL, whole slew of animation fixes for various energy weapons like the recharger pistol, plasma rifle, Q-35 matter modulator. The speedloaders for 1hp will again be broken and appear when they should not. The bolt on the Automatic Rifle, 9mm SMG, and biggest of all, the aiming animations will be returned to vanilla off-center.

bulwark_HD

Re: Clarification about Asurah animations with 3.2?

Post by bulwark_HD » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:14 am

Oh

Yeah I'll wait for the patch.