Moveable Statics Into Junk Items

Mod releases and conversions for Current versions of TTW
FiftyTifty

Moveable Statics Into Junk Items

Post by FiftyTifty » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:30 pm

Fallout is the best game for hoarding all the goodies you find. Elder Scrolls just doesn't feel fun when you gather up all your toys, and arrange them on the shelves of a dilapidated house. But there's one wee problem.

A bunch of the cool shit cannot be picked up, they're just moveable bits of the scenery. So I went ahead and converted them all into items, as well as adding them to all the levelled lists. Not only will you be able to pick up all those shinies, you'll also be able to buy them and find them in containers.

Get it here: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/68534/

jlf65

Re: Moveable Statics Into Junk Items

Post by jlf65 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:46 pm

Neat! I love mods that do stuff like this. I'm a bit of a collector in games like this.

FiftyTifty

Post by FiftyTifty » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:01 pm

jlf65 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:46 pm
Neat! I love mods that do stuff like this. I'm a bit of a collector in games like this.
I always have perpetual money problems because I never sell any of my stuff, I always put it on display in one of the many buildings I've inhabited. This is the next step to becoming a Fallout hoarder.

Minmo

Post by Minmo » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:50 am

I just started a new run of TTW trying out a Junk Trader build. This mod will fit right in, thanks!

zblues

Post by zblues » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:22 am

Does this cover the DLCs specifically Mothership Zeta? I have a Zeta mod by JLF65 and I want to make sure nothing conflicts.

FiftyTifty

Post by FiftyTifty » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:21 am

zblues wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:22 am
Does this cover the DLCs specifically Mothership Zeta? I have a Zeta mod by JLF65 and I want to make sure nothing conflicts.
Yeah it covers all the DLCs. No new items are added, all that's done is placed objects that were previously moveable statics, are replaced with items that have the exact same model and collision.

At worst, some of the replaced objects will be reverted back to their movable static equivalents. There's no meaningful conflict.