Any kind of weapon rack/mannequin mods?

General mod discussion and requests.
Bkrugbyprop

Any kind of weapon rack/mannequin mods?

Post by Bkrugbyprop » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:02 am

Love this version of the game, truly breathed new life into Fallout 3 for me. As it is, my home in Tenpenny (and anywhere else for that matter) is getting a bit clogged up. I'm not a fan of shoving things into cabinets so I just have all my special loot on the floor/and bed (I sleep with an array of weapons).

Would love a weapon rack or mannequin mod. I seem to remember there was a good mannequin one for Oblivion so I figured there's gotta be something for FNV. I know I used to have one for FNV but it just made changes to the Presidential Suite. While that's nice, I'd rather something more portable for any place you can have as your home.

jlf65

Re: Any kind of weapon rack/mannequin mods?

Post by jlf65 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:53 pm

There's a NV mannequin mod where you can buy male or female mannequins and place them where you want. It's also available for FO3, but the FO3 version would need to be converted. The easiest thing would be to use the NV version and then use FNVEdit to add mannequins to certain DC vendor lists. The permissions on the NV mod also allow modification/conversion with just credit to the original author.

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/38566/

Bkrugbyprop

Re: Any kind of weapon rack/mannequin mods?

Post by Bkrugbyprop » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:01 pm

Thanks!