Fallout 3 not appearing in load order

General help and technical troubleshooting. Ask for help here if you can't find an answer in the FAQ.
Shoombo

Fallout 3 not appearing in load order

Post by Shoombo » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:12 pm

Hello all, last night I thought I had finally managed to get the installer working, and I've been following the installation instructions in the video on the download page exactly. However, I open MO2, and only my New Vegas files are appearing, I have none of the Fallout 3 .esms in my load order. I've already resigned myself to probably needing to reinstall, but how do I fix this?

jlf65

Re: Fallout 3 not appearing in load order

Post by jlf65 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:13 pm

When you run the TTW3 installer, don't install to the NV folder, install to a directory you make in a temporary spot, like C:\TEMP\TTW3. Once the installer is done, archive that directory with 7zip or rar or something, then delete that temporary folder. Then inside MO2, install that archive you just made of the TTW3 install like you would any other mod. I found that to be the best way to handle getting the install into MO2. Also, don't forget to do the two updates. The main install is not the latest, you need BOTH updates.