Fawkes Already Dead Glitch?

Have something to say about Tale of Two Wastelands or have an idea for a new feature? Let us know here.
Cy-Kill

Fawkes Already Dead Glitch?

Post by Cy-Kill » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:52 pm

Fawkes was already dead upon my arrival at the test chambers in Vault 87. Is this a known bug or mod incompatibility? Well no biggie I just got the GECK without him (for the first time ever), but just wondering if it's ever happened for anyone else.

jlf65

Re: Fawkes Already Dead Glitch?

Post by jlf65 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:12 pm

I've occasionally run into someone who SHOULD be alive who isn't, so when that occurs, I pop into the console and use 'resurrect'. I've only seen this once in TTW3, though. The issue is sometimes mods that add enemies to the form lists without regard to things like factions. For example, raiders and super mutants sometimes have hostages, and they're in neutral factions so that the hostages don't get killed, but then a mod adds a new raider or mutant that isn't part of that neutral faction and ends up killing the hostage.

Risewild

Re: Fawkes Already Dead Glitch?

Post by Risewild » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:55 am

Can't say I ever had Fawkes dead while he's supposed to be in his cell. Not on this version of TTW or any previous ones either. :shock:
Signature: