Project Nevada Compatibility

General help and technical troubleshooting. Ask for help here if you can't find an answer in the FAQ.
Mr. Caesar

Project Nevada Compatibility

Post by Mr. Caesar » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:25 pm

Hello. I reinstalled the latest release of TTW and started acquiring mods for it, when I noticed that I could not find any of the Project Nevada patches that included cyberware or any of the other optional files. I have links going to forums for patches made by Thatcher and Puppettron, as well as links for RoyBatty and darthbdaman. I made this account to try to access these forums, but they've been blocked from general viewing. Is there a reason for this? I just want to play Project Nevada with all the bells and whistles, but I need the patches to do it. If someone could please tell me where I could get the patch I need I would greatly appreciate it. I've searched for hours and haven't found anything.

Links to the Forums:

viewtopic.php?p=36444#p36444

viewtopic.php?p=41980#p41980

viewtopic.php?p=40500#p40500

Somebody please give me some help here. The only patch publicly available is the core patch.

Risewild

Re: Project Nevada Compatibility

Post by Risewild » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:46 am

They are inaccessible because they are outdated and don't work anymore. Any mod posted before November 2018 is considered incompatible with the newer TTW versions and assumed to break the game. So it needs someone that knows what they are doing to go through them and update them if necessary before releasing them to the public again.
That Project Nevada patch is really not compatible with new TTW versions and it will break TTW, this is known and proved.

There's a recent Project Nevada patch you can get here:
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=6806

Like it says in that patch page:
EyeDeck wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:12 am
Modules that are not compatible with TTW without additional manual patching (which I have not done, nor even looked into) include:

Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
Project Nevada - Old World Blues.esp
Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal (Rebalance).esp
Project Nevada - Dead Money (Rebalance).esp
Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp
Project Nevada - All DLC.esp
So don't use those modules. They need more work to "fix" and no one did it yet. Also the Equipment module is pretty redundant, since TTW already has all the FO3 equipment anyway.
Signature: