JLF65's TTW3 mods

Mod releases and conversions for Current versions of TTW
jlf65

Re: JLF65's TTW3 mods

Post by jlf65 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:38 pm

Okay, I've posted conversions of Ben Canning Enhanced and Keller Family Refuge. I did the quest form of KFR, but I haven't checked every single option, but it was rather simple, so I'd say it's probably fine. No telling when I'll run into Ben Canning, so I'd appreciate it if others tried it as well. Another simple one to convert, so I don't expect any issue. It's just tough to test in a timely manner. :lol:

Both mods allow modification. I'd like to thank the original authors of each, VincentIndigo for Ben Canning Enhanced, and King Shelby for Keller Family Refuge. Please endorse the originals if you like them.

jlf65

Post by jlf65 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:36 pm

Updated Ben Canning Enhanced. After enough retrying a random encounter spot, I was able to get Ben and test this. The dialogue wasn't circular - you got to see his inventory, or you got him to repair your stuff, and then you said goodbye with no option to do the other thing you didn't do. Now the dialogue is circular - choosing any option gives the same choices when done.

Given this is one of the standard voice actors (same voice as Joe Porter, and many others), the dialogues really should be voiced. I'll have to figure out the easiest way to do that when I have more free time.

Anywho, if you downloaded v1 the other day, download v1.1.

Kurt91

Post by Kurt91 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:21 am

The "Metro - You Are Here" mod says that it requires "A Decent Metro Map". It's just a texture, but it's a file for FO3. Is there anything special I need to do for it to work in TTW, or are FO3 textures the same to install as FNV, and I just drop it into MO2?

...Wow, we have a lot of abbreviations for things.

jlf65

Post by jlf65 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:43 pm

Many texture and mesh replacer mods for FO3 work fine with TTW. The metro map replacer is one of those. NMC is another, although Roy made a script that will trim the unused or conflicting textures from FO3/FNV NMC. It's mods that include a plugin to change something to a new mesh or texture that tend to need converting.

jlf65

Post by jlf65 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:06 pm

Added a couple more mods. They are original mods, not conversions. The first is a mod I use for some general changes I've made for Point Lookout. Rather than individual mods, I made my own that combines the things I like best. Not made using any existing mods, just similar effects.

The second is a simple mod on the sunglasses. It changes the perception depending on the time of day, and whether you're indoors or outdoors. Also boosts the charisma. It's a FONV mod, but works fine in TTW (any version).