I need help

General discussion of Tale of Two Wastelands
AnAngryCloud

I need help

Post by AnAngryCloud » Thu May 16, 2019 7:07 am

So I have just installed TTW with a fresh install of both games set up everything and the game runs, starts, and plays fine but when I make a new game it starts out with a bright pink loading screen and skips the Fallout 3 intro cutscene. Also, I have no dialogue from anyone besides the very first cry that the lone wonderer lets out at the start of the game when you are born. I have tried to fix the solution by looking around at other posts and everything that I tried didn't work. I am using Mod Orginizer 2 as my mod manager and I installed all my mods manually. I am running on windows 10 and have my .exe file I use to open the set to run it as admin.

My Load order is

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Fallout3.esm
Anchorage.esm
ThePitt.esm
BrokenSteel.esm
PointLookout.esm
Zeta.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm
YUPTTW.esm
EnhancedItemInfo.esp
FOVSlider.esp
LootMenu.esp
TheModConfigurationMenu.esp

I also have JIP LN NVSE Plugin installed but it is not showing up in the load order IDK what I did wrong or how I can fix it but I do have it installed. I updated the master list in LOOT and this is the order it gave me even though I have seen that the Caravan, Classic, Mercenary, and Tribal packs should be befor all of the fallout 3 files. The last 4 mods in the load order are not showing up in loot so I don't know if they are in the correct order (I assume they are not).

RoyBatty

Re: I need help

Post by RoyBatty » Thu May 16, 2019 2:06 pm

Check the FAQ, sounds like FalloutCustom.ini step was not done in MO2