Craterside Supply Locked and Red

General help and technical troubleshooting. Ask for help here if you can't find an answer in the FAQ.
ZiegIce

Craterside Supply Locked and Red

Post by ZiegIce » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:48 pm

Hello all,

Tried checking to see if this was a problem for anyone else post the 2.94 legacy version and I haven't seen it yet. I've seen the red door problem for others before, but in my case Craterside Supply is permanently locked Very Hard and red no matter what time of day. Tried reloading, fast traveling, waiting for over 3 in game days, and nothing. Only way I got in was to use console commands to unlock the door. Moira didn't go hostile, but was wondering if there was another solution?

UsagiPyon

Re: Craterside Supply Locked and Red

Post by UsagiPyon » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:35 pm

Crater side supply works fine for me. The only red door(that should not be red) I have encountered so far is the door to the regulator HQ. That was probably because I am running TTW Regulator 1.4 mod and TTW 3.2.2. Do you have any mods editing megaton? If this is a bug from TTW 2.9.4 then you have just shot yourself on the foot by not upgrading.
Last edited by UsagiPyon on Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ZiegIce

Post by ZiegIce » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:50 pm

I'm running 3.2 initial (I actually didn't know there was a patch update?)

And I've got no mods that should be affecting Megaton, I have very few mods overall that are even for effect on the FO3 side and the vast majority of my mods are texture.

It's weird there's no other doors in Megaton this seems to be affecting.

ZiegIce

Post by ZiegIce » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:38 pm

Solved,

Oddly enough after toggling my mods it was this:

Radio's Anywhere: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods ... escription

that was causing the problem. Fixed as soon as I turned it off. Can't explain it, but I saw there was something like this one in the forum so I'll take a look at that one.

UsagiPyon

Post by UsagiPyon » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:52 pm

ZiegIce wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:50 pm
I'm running 3.2 initial (I actually didn't know there was a patch update?)

And I've got no mods that should be affecting Megaton, I have very few mods overall that are even for effect on the FO3 side and the vast majority of my mods are texture.

It's weird there's no other doors in Megaton this seems to be affecting.
Ah 3.2, sorry for my mean comment then :X
ZiegIce wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:38 pm
Solved,

Oddly enough after toggling my mods it was this:

Radio's Anywhere: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods ... escription

that was causing the problem. Fixed as soon as I turned it off. Can't explain it, but I saw there was something like this one in the forum so I'll take a look at that one.
Also better to update TTW to 3.2.2 and JIP LN NVSE to 55.10 as there were several fixes for 3.2.

ZiegIce

Post by ZiegIce » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:10 pm

Thank you, will do!