Pitt Crashing in "Vanilla" TTW 3.2.2

General discussion of Tale of Two Wastelands
MegaGandhi

Pitt Crashing in "Vanilla" TTW 3.2.2

Post by MegaGandhi » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:30 pm

Edit: User error on this one, my bad. Great Mod!

I've been looking around on the forums a bit, but I havent seen any solutions or reports for this issue while using just the TTW 3.2.2 installation without any additional mods.

I've made it through FO3 up to Broken steel, did operation Anchorage, and mothership zeta so far without any issues (literally hasn't crashed once, very nice up until now) but when I started the Pitt I started getting consistent crashes on the bridge leading to the mill before your gear gets taken. I read it might have something to do with the I had, so I loaded a save from before entering the Pitt and removed anything that had been reskinned for ttw (I had the firelance, which is gold now), and went in with only the slave outfit, the standard alien blaster, and meds/ chems only available in FO3 to see if it was a compatibility bug. I made it to the cutscene where you get jumped after entering the mill and I am now constantly crashing immediately after the dialogue informing you you're now a slave finishes.

Running on Lenovo ThinkPad W530
Windows 10
i7-3840QM 2.8ghz
8gb ram
Nvidia quadro k2000m dedicated graphics

Any suggestions, or information in general would be greatly appreciated
Last edited by MegaGandhi on Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RoyBatty

Re: Pitt Crashing in "Vanilla" TTW 3.2.2

Post by RoyBatty » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:36 pm

load order on pastebin please

list any non-esp mods.

MegaGandhi

Post by MegaGandhi » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:57 pm

RoyBatty wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:36 pm
load order on pastebin please

list any non-esp mods.
Well this is embarassing, went to go retrieve the load order in MO2 and realized YUPTTW.esm was not activated. Amazed I made it this far into the game with that unchecked. Just tried again a few seconds ago with it activated, no issues any more. Sorry, my bad :oops:

RoyBatty

Post by RoyBatty » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:49 am

Hrm, that shouldn't make it crash.