Body Mods

General help and troubleshooting.
XanderVirtus

Body Mods

Post by XanderVirtus » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:54 am

I remember there was a guide on the old forums on how to combine body mods for TTW. Is it possible to use body mods in version 3.x, and is there a guide on how to combine them?

nexusmodsforme

Re: Body Mods

Post by nexusmodsforme » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:57 pm

Not sure what you mean by Body Mods but I've used beware of the girl mod and some others designed for FNV without issues. See the adult section on the moding forums. viewforum.php?f=56

If you are asking how to convert them I don't know but I'm sure there are others here who can point you in the right direction.
"If any civilization is to survive, it is the morality of altruism that men have to reject." ~ Ayn Rand

XanderVirtus

Post by XanderVirtus » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:32 am

nexusmodsforme wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:57 pm
Not sure what you mean by Body Mods but I've used beware of the girl mod and some others designed for FNV without issues. See the adult section on the moding forums. viewforum.php?f=56

If you are asking how to convert them I don't know but I'm sure there are others here who can point you in the right direction.
The type3 and roberts male body mods, for the previous version I had fallout3 and nv versions merged, now I need to do that again but can't find a guide for 3.x.

XanderVirtus

Post by XanderVirtus » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:27 am

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

comatosedragon

Post by comatosedragon » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:12 pm

I'm not sure why you need to merge them, I have been using

Beware of Girl Type3 HiRezDetailed Replacer [FNV]
Breezes New Vegas Males [FNV]
and
Breezes FO3 Male Armor Fixes [FO3]

without any problems whatsoever. I'm still fairly early in my playthrough; at just over 80 hours, and I have not been to Vegas yet, but I will install the armor fixes meshes equivalents for the Vegas armors, if I see they are a problem.

I say just install them and play. You can always install the armor mesh fixes later, only if they are needed.

XanderVirtus

Post by XanderVirtus » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:24 pm

comatosedragon wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:12 pm
I'm not sure why you need to merge them, I have been using

Beware of Girl Type3 HiRezDetailed Replacer [FNV]
Breezes New Vegas Males [FNV]
and
Breezes FO3 Male Armor Fixes [FO3]

without any problems whatsoever. I'm still fairly early in my playthrough; at just over 80 hours, and I have not been to Vegas yet, but I will install the armor fixes meshes equivalents for the Vegas armors, if I see they are a problem.

I say just install them and play. You can always install the armor mesh fixes later, only if they are needed.
You don't need the .esp's converted of the fallout 3 variants of those mods?

comatosedragon

Post by comatosedragon » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:55 pm

XanderVirtus wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:24 pm
You don't need the .esp's converted of the fallout 3 variants of those mods?
No, there are no .esp files for these.
They are simply Texture / Mesh replacers.

XanderVirtus

Post by XanderVirtus » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:13 am

Seems to work mostly, except when using Breezes New Vegas Males, the game crashes (freezes) when my male character unequips his armor.

What options did you use during installation?

XanderVirtus

Post by XanderVirtus » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:56 am

In case anyone else comes across this. I found out that it's not a TTW issue, but a Vortex issue. There are problems using Breeze's mod with Vortex. If I find a solution, I'll post it here. If anyone knows a solution, please let me know!

RogueDesigns

Post by RogueDesigns » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:12 pm

Thanks to comatosedragon for pointing to these replacers, I tried them, and so far, everything seems fine. Fallout 3 section seemed fine, so I made a TTW start in Nevada for testing purposes. Looked around a bit, no problems or glitches yet. If I come across some, I'll let you know.