- All TTW headgear has been added to visual overlay/enhanced vision formlists as (I think is) appropriate
- TOX/H2O/CASE/PART tags have been added to TTW items as appropriate
- TTW explosives have been added to PN's formlists as appropriate (though this may not have been necessary since PN probably auto-detected everything properly anyway)
- Applied PN's existing grenade icons to almost all TTW explosives for the grenade hotkey system
- Made a Cryo Mine icon from scratch based on TTW's Cryo Mine model (the Zeta Cryo Mine one uses this too despite using a different model as I didn't want to make a second icon for it)
- Added most energy weapons to PN's digital scope zoom formlist as appropriate
- Tweaked the PN sprint script slightly to prevent takedowns from working on actors that should be immune, which could otherwise cause their AI to break
Install manually or using your favorite mod manager. If you are only using Project Nevada Core, activate TTW_PNxC.esp; if you are also using Project Nevada - Extra Options, activate TTW_PNxEO.esp instead. PN's Extra Options module uses a slightly different version of the sprint script, so this patch's sprint script override needs to compensate, but the two plugin files are otherwise identical.
This plugin does not make any permanent changes to your save games, so it should be safe to deactivate at any time.
The following plugins seem to be compatible with TTW:
- Project Nevada - Core.esm*
- Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm*
- Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp
- Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp
- Project Nevada - Old World Blues (No Cyberware).esp
- Project Nevada - Lonesome Road.esp
- Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp
Also, a few of the DLC-specific patches have minor conflicts with TTW edits, but they're benign enough not to worry about.
Modules that are not compatible with TTW without additional manual patching (which I have not done, nor even looked into) include:
- Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
- Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
- Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
- Project Nevada - Old World Blues.esp
- Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal (Rebalance).esp
- Project Nevada - Dead Money (Rebalance).esp
- Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp
- Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp
- Project Nevada - All DLC.esp
As with all of my mods, consider this to be licensed under the WTFPL v2, except where non-applicable (e.g. edited assets belonging to Bethesda or other modders etc).
I have not explicitly tested every change made by this plugin, so if you find something questionable then please let me know. Examples might be crafting ingredients still missing tags, questionable or missing visor overlay settings on headgear added by TTW, and so forth.
- 1.0.0: [Initial release]
- 1.1.0: See [this post]
- 1.1.1: Added support for PN's Extra Options module (but only this module, Cyberware etc are still unpatched)
- 1.1.2: Fixed the Operation Anchorage version of the Chinese Stealth Armor going partially invisible in first person because of bad biped model flags
- 1.1.3: Added visor data for "Boogeyman's hood"
- 1.1.4: Changed the visor overlay color for the Hellfire helmet from red to orange, because I don't want to look through an obnoxious red tint for the next 50 hours of gameplay or whatever, and orange fits the helmet model better anyway
- Merged PNxC's override of the Grim Reaper's Sprint perk with the new TTW 3.2.2 version
- Fixed the bad biped flags that PNxC adds to the NV version of the Chinese Stealth Armor