Project Nevada with TTW

General help and troubleshooting.
SuramiElGato

Project Nevada with TTW

Post by SuramiElGato » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:50 pm

I'm sure this has been answered many times, but alas. Consulting Dr. Google directs me to a thread that "I am not authorized to view".

Upon launching the game, I am rewarded with this greeting:

"There seems to be a problem with your Project Nevada installation because the HUD extensions were not detected."

Search results do point to a plugin that I need but can't quite find it.

Help? Thanks!

IvoryOwl

Re: Project Nevada with TTW

Post by IvoryOwl » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:03 pm

For future reference I suggest you use the search function on this forum as well, not just Google. There's about 3-4 threads on this issue alone, if not more.

PN isn't compatible with 3.2 except for the Core module and even then you have to disable the knockbacks because it can break certain things in-game. The part about you not being 'authorized' means Google tried to re-direct you to a section of the forum that is no longer available to public. PN worked on 2.9 but that version is now deprecated, unfortunately some people don't listen or know how to follow simple instructions so the devs had to hide it prevent further issues.

Anyway, all I can suggest is for you to wait until it gets patched or find alternative mods (that work with TTW) for the same effect.

colinv24

Post by colinv24 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:54 am

i dont like you, i dont like your tone, you ttw people are so high and mighty, i hope you get
Hiding this because it's quite rudeShow
herpes right in the center of your asshole

EDIT: Risewild :lol:

Risewild

Post by Risewild » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:38 am

colinv24 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:54 am
i dont like you, i dont like your tone, you ttw people are so high and mighty, i hope you get
Hiding this because it's quite rudeShow
herpes right in the center of your asshole

EDIT: Risewild :lol:
Thanks for the laugh.
First, IvoryOwl is not a part of the TTW team.
Second, IvoryOwl was being polite, quite nice and informative.
Third, IvoryOwl was right, there is nothing that can be done. Whatever the plugin needed to fix that was, it will not work on TTW 3.x because it was made for a totally different version of TTW.
Fourth, games are supposed to be a fun hobby, don't let games or mods for games make you this angry. It's not healthy and it might shorten your life span. Take a few deep breaths, count to 10 and have happy thoughts. ;)

If anyone is still having this problem, I recommend reading this page:
https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/HUD-UI-Menu_issues

And a warning (once again), do NOT use any Project Nevada module besides the Core with TTW, and if you use the Core one, you should also use this patch.
Signature: