Bugs encountered so far

General help and technical troubleshooting. Ask for help here if you can't find an answer in the FAQ.
UsagiPyon

Re: Bugs encountered so far

Post by UsagiPyon » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:37 pm

1st encounter with a dead wastelander (ID:00153300, NPC:000A11F6) with a mismatched head and body in Scorpion Burrow that was only edited by YUPTTW.esm & TaleofTwoWastelands.esm respectively.

ID:00153300
SpoilerShow
NPC:000A11F6
SpoilerShow
Bug(?):
SpoilerShow

Location: Inside unmarked Scorpion Burrow in Mojave Wasteland.
SpoilerShow
My LO:
+ NVAC
+ NVTF (With bFastResolution set to 1)
+ JIP LN NVSE 55.10
+ TTW 3.2.2
SpoilerShow
[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] Fallout3.esm
[X] Anchorage.esm
[X] ThePitt.esm
[X] BrokenSteel.esm
[X] PointLookout.esm
[X] Zeta.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm
[X] YUPTTW.esm
[X] Functional Post Game Ending.esm
[X] AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm
[X] AWorldOfPainFO3.esm
[X] AnotherInteriorMod.esm
[X] A Trail of Crumbs.esm
[X] TTWInteriors_Core.esm
[X] TTWInteriorsProject_Combo.esm
[X] DarNifiedUINV.esp
[X] LootMenu.esp
[X] JIP Companions Command & Control.esp
[X] JIP MiniMap.esp
[X] Enhanced Item Info.esp
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
[X] The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
[X] TTW - AWOPNV.esp
[X] TTW-AWOPNV-AWOPFO3.esp
[X] TTWInt_FPGE_Patch.esp
[X] TTW Quick Start.esp
[X] BLEED.esp
[X] MMP.esp

concasboy

Post by concasboy » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:00 pm

This probably more of a suggestion than a bug. Concerning the respawning enemies, in particular the 2 raiders, outside Megaton....I like the additional enemies for xp reasons but when you leave Megaton the gate is so far back that they've already targeted whomever is out there. Micky in my game is already dead(I am at level 6), I know he perishes during a broken steel quest. Deputy Weld, I checked is set to respawn so no issues. But the caravans and the Megaton sniper(cant remember his name) will be next eventually. I mean no other FO3 settlement(that I can think of) has enemies that respawn right at the gates so maybe that can be reconsidered?

Risewild

Post by Risewild » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:50 pm

concasboy wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:00 pm
This probably more of a suggestion than a bug. Concerning the respawning enemies, in particular the 2 raiders, outside Megaton....I like the additional enemies for xp reasons but when you leave Megaton the gate is so far back that they've already targeted whomever is out there. Micky in my game is already dead(I am at level 6), I know he perishes during a broken steel quest. Deputy Weld, I checked is set to respawn so no issues. But the caravans and the Megaton sniper(cant remember his name) will be next eventually. I mean no other FO3 settlement(that I can think of) has enemies that respawn right at the gates so maybe that can be reconsidered?
:shock:
What raiders spawning near the gates of Megaton?
Signature:

UsagiPyon

Post by UsagiPyon » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:15 pm

He probably meant the two raiders that will sometimes spawn near your character around springvale after you leave the vault. If they spawn at springvale they will fight the eyebot there. If your character is near megaton they will sometimes spawn there too if they haven't at the springvale area.

concasboy

Post by concasboy » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:06 pm

Risewild wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:50 pm
concasboy wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:00 pm
:shock:
What raiders spawning near the gates of Megaton?
I am not sure where they are supposed to be originally. When I left vault 101 and came to Megaton they were fighting already with the caravan parked there. After time passed they came back killed Mikey(no caravan present). I thought that was odd, moved their corpses, time passed they respawned again further from Megaton about where I moved them.

jlf65

Post by jlf65 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:37 pm

UsagiPyon wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:15 pm
He probably meant the two raiders that will sometimes spawn near your character around springvale after you leave the vault. If they spawn at springvale they will fight the eyebot there. If your character is near megaton they will sometimes spawn there too if they haven't at the springvale area.
No, he means the raiders that randomly spawn RIGHT OUTSIDE the Megaton gates. They spawn right on the slope just past the water beggar and go after him and any caravan that happens to be at the gates. If Micky (is that the one at Megaton?) is lucky, he'll make it inside Megaton as the caravan guards fire at the raiders, drawing their attention. If he's not lucky, there's no caravan, or the raiders go for him first, and you don't get outside the gates quick enough to draw their fire away from him. I tend to draw my gun before exiting Megaton because the spawn is random. But once it DOES occur, you have another 3 days until the chance comes back around. This is a random encounter at EVERY caravan stop. I've seen the raiders spawn at most of them. Megaton, Evergreen Mills, Canterbury Commons, Agatha's, and Paradise Falls. I think that's all the stops.

UsagiPyon

Post by UsagiPyon » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:56 am

jlf65 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:37 pm
UsagiPyon wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:15 pm
No, he means the raiders that randomly spawn RIGHT OUTSIDE the Megaton gates. They spawn right on the slope just past the water beggar and go after him and any caravan that happens to be at the gates. If Micky (is that the one at Megaton?) is lucky, he'll make it inside Megaton as the caravan guards fire at the raiders, drawing their attention. If he's not lucky, there's no caravan, or the raiders go for him first, and you don't get outside the gates quick enough to draw their fire away from him. I tend to draw my gun before exiting Megaton because the spawn is random. But once it DOES occur, you have another 3 days until the chance comes back around. This is a random encounter at EVERY caravan stop. I've seen the raiders spawn at most of them. Megaton, Evergreen Mills, Canterbury Commons, Agatha's, and Paradise Falls. I think that's all the stops.
Oh, right. Those raider from the "flawed" spawn design. Big Town has one too and right after the bridge. Eventually none essential NPCs will be killed in due time. Same concept as the outcast outpost with the ever spawning mutants slowly killing the two gungho NPCs near the base. Intended I suppose but this can be easily self patched/rectify. I used to use FyTy Robotician to make the robots guard these spawn points.

Risewild

Post by Risewild » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:01 am

In all my years of testing TTW I never saw any raiders spawning near Megaton around level 6 or earlier :? .
Signature:

RoyBatty

Post by RoyBatty » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:29 am

Did you remove the .override files ? If you did, don't. All the facegen and bodymod textures were regenerated.

UsagiPyon

Post by UsagiPyon » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:26 am

RoyBatty wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:29 am
Did you remove the .override files ? If you did, don't. All the facegen and bodymod textures were regenerated.
Not that I know of. These are the only .override files in my /data
SpoilerShow
So far only that particular NPC have mismatched head and body while the rest of the dead bodies in the caves are fine.

Update, Issue solved.
Setting bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles=1 back to 0 seems to solve this. I have it set as 1 for AWOP sometime back when I was facing pale NPCs.
SpoilerShow