TTW 2.7 Released

What's new and upcoming in Tale of Two Wastelands? Find out here.
enneract

New installer is super sexy.

Post by enneract » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:11 am

Risewild

enneract wrote:

Post by Risewild » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:29 am

[quote=enneract]

[/quote]

+1 to that laugh.

Signature:

manos

Congrats and thanks for this

Post by manos » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:26 pm

Congrats and thanks for this new release!

Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock'n'roll...

AnvilOfWar

TYVM TTW Team.

Post by AnvilOfWar » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:46 pm

TYVM TTW Team.

Coming back from a long absence of Fallout and a complete rebuild of my game/mods was just the ticket to upgrade.

New installer was very fast, had a few hiccups with FOMM so opted for a manual install, but in any case its up running fine as I could see, a heartfelt thank you for your dedication to this project.

Best. Mod. Ever.

I wanted to amend this post for some of the things I have encountered in the game as of currently.

As I said I am coming back to TTW after a while of being away from the game, but some of the things I have found have floored me. Most note worthy was the "new" Train stations, my last install was 2.2a (so yeah it was a long while) when the new stations where under construction. Both of them are -INCREDIBLE- the quest to get the power back on was nice. Though I kind of regret going to NV that early in my current game (level 9) the area seems to be designed for a bit higher level character, and that's cool.

Getting to NV I had discovered the "Scouts handbook". My question though is, I had completed the "Wasteland Survival Guide" quest, is the NV guides always handbooks or was that a hiccup and they should have remained as Survival Guides? Or was the texture changes a decision the team made to prevent any continuity "errors"?

I'm going to start over again in light of Roy's hard work on TTW WMX, and EVE so perhaps I will see even more things I might have missed. Thanks again TTW Team, this mod just keeps impressing and going above and beyond itself. :)

Risewild

Or was the texture changes a

Post by Risewild » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:15 pm

Or was the texture changes a decision the team made to prevent any continuity "errors"?

^ That one.

Signature:

AnvilOfWar

Risewild wrote:

Post by AnvilOfWar » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:44 am

[quote=Risewild]

Or was the texture changes a decision the team made to prevent any continuity "errors"?

^ That one.

[/quote]

Ah ok thanks Risewild, I wasn't sure one way or the other, i remember reading some talk about possible dynamic changes being made on the Wasteland Survival Guides if or when you got to NV before or after the Quest being done. So the NV "Wasteland Survival Guides" are just "Scout Handbooks" irregardless of the Quest being complete or not? Now I understand.

KeltecRFB

Use the latest FOMM from here

Post by KeltecRFB » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:50 pm

Use the latest FOMM from [url=http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54991/?]here[/url] and you shouldn't have any problems.  At least, I and others do not. 

"TTW is the Fallout version of The One Ring. The One Ring to rule them all."

"Si vis pacem, para bellum!"

My new favorite, the IWI TC-21 Tavor

KeltecRFB

Yeah, we already told them

Post by KeltecRFB » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:19 am

Yeah, we already told them already and it really does not affect the game itself.

"TTW is the Fallout version of The One Ring. The One Ring to rule them all."

"Si vis pacem, para bellum!"

My new favorite, the IWI TC-21 Tavor

scorpion

funguseater wrote:

Post by scorpion » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:16 pm

[quote=funguseater]

What a great job guys.

Ran through with Windows 10 Tech Prev 64bit in 7min 20sec  amazing install! Thanks for all the hard work.

[/quote]

Glad to hear it! I haven't had the chance to try the preview yet, but it's all good news if the installer works in it.

Puppettron
Gary

Rabid_Robot wrote:

Post by Puppettron » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:53 pm

[quote=Rabid_Robot]

hotwiring a toaster so it would toast my bagels faster.

[/quote]

that's actually pretty impressive

perms:  either a full fireworks display spelling out "Puppettron Made This" anytime a user accesses my content in-game, or just give me credit somewhere.