Bugs encountered so far

General help and technical troubleshooting. Ask for help here if you can't find an answer in the FAQ.
jlf65

Re: Bugs encountered so far

Post by jlf65 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:58 pm

I think more useful is better than just useful. It's correct the way it is.

FiftyTifty

Post by FiftyTifty » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:41 pm

jlf65 wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:58 pm
That's not what the voice actress is saying though.

jlf65

Post by jlf65 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:21 pm

FiftyTifty wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:41 pm
jlf65 wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:58 pm
That's not what the voice actress is saying though.
Oh, I hadn't considered that. Oh well, the subtitles often don't match the voice. I've noticed that on most Bethesda titles. Why start now? :lol:

Seriously, there's subtitles in parts of Fallout 3 that are only barely close to what's being said at the same time. I think it's most noticeable in that game compared to others.

RoyBatty
Gary

Post by RoyBatty » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:12 am

Thanks FiftyTifty, I'll look at that.

Bakedpotato420

Post by Bakedpotato420 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:50 am

I can't utilise any of the Terminals so far in the super duper mart.. i can technically use them they are just zoomed in and slightly cropped..
I must admit at first i rolled with it immersive af I thought Until i realised if i hack it successfully or fail doesn't seem to matter once i'm done using the interface I can't exit it, tried TAB,Esc,E,Whole damn keyboard i can't scroll my mouse to cropped sections of the terminal either only to what's in frame.

I've Installed TTW with the installer direct to 2 fresh game installs (Steam versions) and i'm using mod organiser for the loadorder/launching of NVSE trying to avoid uninstalling searched online for couple days trying to find a solution before making a forum post, so apoligies if this is in the wrong place not really familiar with forums but appreciate any help.

Honestly installing this and reading the installation guides i realised the ini files MO2 uses are indepependent from what was in the directory of the game and realised that's why my multi core ini edits weren't working when i was trouble shooting fallout 3 so i wouldn't be suprised if it's the same deal here of me being a newb and overlooking something minor tbh

Also great mod smooth as hell running great other then this :) should also note i haven't tried any other terminals yet other the ones in the super duper mart.

(Realised writing this i read all entries on terminals and what not as i went through the vault 101 segment reloaded a save and the bug appears there to now aswell i don't remember encountering it previously it's pretty noticeable so i'm pretty sure i've screwed something up with my load order while going through the process of fixing the missing meshes (red exclamation points outside vault 101 now fixed) or something...

I'm running a 16:9 Display at 1920x1080 Resolution aswell

https://imgur.com/a/cMmuhUY (Pictures Load Order Bug Etc)

Specs.

i7 8750h
Intel UDH 630
Geforce GTX 150ti 4gb (Pretty sure it's utilising this one for 3D applications but figured i'd list both)
16gbs of memory

IAreBob

Post by IAreBob » Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:08 pm

Bakedpotato420 wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:50 am
SpoilerShow
I can't utilise any of the Terminals so far in the super duper mart.. i can technically use them they are just zoomed in and slightly cropped..
I must admit at first i rolled with it immersive af I thought Until i realised if i hack it successfully or fail doesn't seem to matter once i'm done using the interface I can't exit it, tried TAB,Esc,E,Whole damn keyboard i can't scroll my mouse to cropped sections of the terminal either only to what's in frame.

I've Installed TTW with the installer direct to 2 fresh game installs (Steam versions) and i'm using mod organiser for the loadorder/launching of NVSE trying to avoid uninstalling searched online for couple days trying to find a solution before making a forum post, so apoligies if this is in the wrong place not really familiar with forums but appreciate any help.

Honestly installing this and reading the installation guides i realised the ini files MO2 uses are indepependent from what was in the directory of the game and realised that's why my multi core ini edits weren't working when i was trouble shooting fallout 3 so i wouldn't be suprised if it's the same deal here of me being a newb and overlooking something minor tbh

Also great mod smooth as hell running great other then this :) should also note i haven't tried any other terminals yet other the ones in the super duper mart.

(Realised writing this i read all entries on terminals and what not as i went through the vault 101 segment reloaded a save and the bug appears there to now aswell i don't remember encountering it previously it's pretty noticeable so i'm pretty sure i've screwed something up with my load order while going through the process of fixing the missing meshes (red exclamation points outside vault 101 now fixed) or something...

I'm running a 16:9 Display at 1920x1080 Resolution aswell

https://imgur.com/a/cMmuhUY (Pictures Load Order Bug Etc)

Specs.

i7 8750h
Intel UDH 630
Geforce GTX 150ti 4gb (Pretty sure it's utilising this one for 3D applications but figured i'd list both)
16gbs of memory
You've more than likely got an unintended INI edit on the terminal FOV. There's actually a mod that can change this FOV as well, FOV Slider, but I can't remember if it works using any non default terminal FOV.

-IAreBob

InsanePlumber

Post by InsanePlumber » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:33 pm

Wrong path in TaleOfTwoWastelands - Meshes

Is:
Meshes\nvdlcpre4\meshes\weapons\2handrifle\
It should be:
Meshes\nvdlcpre4\weapons\2handrifle\

RoyBatty
Gary

Post by RoyBatty » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:12 am

thats already fixed, thanks though

Razbors

Post by Razbors » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:41 pm

Hi,
I'm having an issue where the interior of Washington Monument Top is bugging out, all I can see is landscape. No interior, and my character is at ground level. If I fly up I can see a few bits of clutter hovering. The lobby is fine, can take the elevator up. I've disabled all plugins except essentials and the problem persists. I saw an issue where NMC texture pack was mentioned to be messing with the Washington Monument mesh or texture itself. I've checked in GECK, and the cell (and the floor, clutter, everything) is visible and fine. Would anyone be able to throw their 2 cents in to help me troubleshoot this please? It would be greatly appreciated

My load order: https://imgur.com/a/11EteFx
Screenshots in game: https://imgur.com/a/sEcxLPS

Death_Reaper56

Post by Death_Reaper56 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:12 pm

Remove New California and that patch.No matter what that mod author says,the two will never be able to work together,patch or no.