More Spawns

Mod releases and conversions for Current versions of TTW
lordtestes

Re: More Spawns

Post by lordtestes » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:48 am

To anyone who doesn't understand how to set this up for modded TTW:
- Put FyTy Folder and the AAA FyTy - More Spawns.pas script into the XEdit "Edit Scripts" folder
- Edit the .pas file with notepad or notepad++ and go to the index part of the script (line 44 I believe) - put the priority as the index. For example - in MO2 my MoreSpawns is set as priority 27 - so I put that and it populates the Worldspace and Cells when I run the script - which I'll mention how to run the script
- Go to XEdit and delete the Cell and Worldspace categories for the MoreSpawns esp that you chose
- Select all the Masters in XEdit and then the MoreSpawns esp and right click, then click Apply Script. From the list, choose the AAA FyTy - More Spawns.pas and that should be it. It might take a min or so to run, but if everything works (and it should), save it and enjoy your TTW experience.

streetyson

Post by streetyson » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:38 am

Just wanted to thank you for the More Spawns mod. I have it working very well so far in TTW 3.2.2 for the last 20 or 30 hrs of gameplay through several meetings with enemies. I'd read that there might be an issue around the Riverboat Landing, but I'd already noticed how TTW seems to kill off any mirelurks lurking there, and haven't seen any different in a couple of trips to there since installing this mod.

gkolo96

Post by gkolo96 » Sat May 01, 2021 2:04 pm

I installed 3x spawns but nothing is happening im on TTW 3.2.2. does this only work for vegas spawns?

jlf65

Post by jlf65 » Mon May 03, 2021 12:55 pm

gkolo96 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 2:04 pm
I installed 3x spawns but nothing is happening im on TTW 3.2.2. does this only work for vegas spawns?
Isn't this an xedit script that you run on the game through xedit to create the extra spawns? If you just install it and don't run xedit, it should do nothing, IIRC.

Lyndi

Post by Lyndi » Mon May 03, 2021 1:18 pm

jlf65 wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 12:55 pm
gkolo96 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 2:04 pm
Isn't this an xedit script that you run on the game through xedit to create the extra spawns? If you just install it and don't run xedit, it should do nothing, IIRC.
it includes two pre-built esp files for people who don't know how to use xEdit.

If you install them to a game you're already running you'll have to wait indoors for several days game time for the spawns to reset.
Produces the programming equivalent of coffee stains.

Laclongquan

Post by Laclongquan » Sun May 09, 2021 7:19 am

Hemm~ I use 3x esp file straight away, not messing anything

- Super Dupert Mart is pretty heavy fire for a new character.
- The battle at the door of GNR building is damn dangerous if you dont use Fatman or missile but still want to get that Behemoth kill. 4-5 other SM on that court yard, yeah~
- Museum of Technology, at one time like there's 5-6 SM in that small wing (more elsewhere too, but that concentration especially~) The whole MoT area I use like 20 frags and exhausted 556 bullets.

This is pretty resource-heavy style. I have to get more money to buy more consumables.

FiftyTifty

Post by FiftyTifty » Mon May 10, 2021 2:36 pm

Laclongquan wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 7:19 am
Hemm~ I use 3x esp file straight away, not messing anything

- Super Dupert Mart is pretty heavy fire for a new character.
- The battle at the door of GNR building is damn dangerous if you dont use Fatman or missile but still want to get that Behemoth kill. 4-5 other SM on that court yard, yeah~
- Museum of Technology, at one time like there's 5-6 SM in that small wing (more elsewhere too, but that concentration especially~) The whole MoT area I use like 20 frags and exhausted 556 bullets.

This is pretty resource-heavy style. I have to get more money to buy more consumables.
The post apocalypse is deadly. Now it's not a cake walk.