TTW redesigned (not supported)

Mod releases and conversions for Current versions of TTW
Locked
junkacc
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:59 am

Re: TTW redesigned

Post by junkacc » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:03 pm

Trying out some dirt and raider face paint on the facegen files:
Image

Not bad considering they're only 256x256 textures.
RoyBatty wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:45 pm
Can you release one without type4 ?
Now what have u against Type4? You could use it without any body replacers but the body with dirt/paint applied could look slightly off.

Ezrah
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:36 pm

Re: TTW redesigned

Post by Ezrah » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:38 am

junkacc wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:03 pm
Trying out some dirt and raider face paint on the facegen files:
Image

Not bad considering they're only 256x256 textures.
RoyBatty wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:45 pm
Can you release one without type4 ?
Now what have u against Type4? You could use it without any body replacers but the body with dirt/paint applied could look slightly off.
yea id rather not have to use type 4.

User avatar
RoyBatty
Gary
Posts: 6963
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:26 am
Location: Vault 108

Re: TTW redesigned

Post by RoyBatty » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:26 am

I don't like body replacers because the armors are usually poorly done, and the armors are already broken as hell in vanilla... something I do not look forward to fixing because I hate skinning. I'm hoping madace does it for me.
Image

junkacc
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:59 am

Re: TTW redesigned

Post by junkacc » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:21 am

Well, there won't be a T4 requirement but rather a recommendation for T3 UV compatible bodies.

User avatar
Rika
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:02 pm

Re: TTW redesigned

Post by Rika » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:49 pm

junkacc wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:21 am
Well, there won't be a T4 requirement but rather a recommendation for T3 UV compatible bodies.
And among the body and armor replacers that use that UV, yours is the most competently made, lol.

But I've already expressed my gripes to you regarding design choices (several times), and anything else is the fact you tried to salvage exeter's meshes.

junkacc
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:59 am

Re: TTW redesigned

Post by junkacc » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:41 am

Artistic interpretation my dear Rika. No matter, body mods are a personal choice but all I can say is, if someone out there is making one from scratch, it will take a long time. A looooooooooooooooooong time.

junkacc
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:59 am

Re: TTW redesigned

Post by junkacc » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:57 am

Fighting Raiders will never be the same again!
Image

User avatar
FiftyTifty
Posts: 468
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:36 pm

Re: TTW redesigned

Post by FiftyTifty » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:22 am

RoyBatty wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:26 am
I don't like body replacers because the armors are usually poorly done, and the armors are already broken as hell in vanilla... something I do not look forward to fixing because I hate skinning. I'm hoping madace does it for me.
I've been checking out Maya recently, as I'm gonna need to get to grips with skinning. If we can establish a proper workflow on getting armours into and out of Maya properly, and back into .nif files, I'll help with that.

HachimonBlackEyed
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:12 am

Re: TTW redesigned

Post by HachimonBlackEyed » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:53 pm

I followed your instructions in the first page but somehow all female chars except african race have exclamation heads. Did I mess up or something?

junkacc
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu May 16, 2019 2:59 am

Re: TTW redesigned

Post by junkacc » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:40 pm

Missing mesh, which is impossible if you've installed things correctly. Make sure your install of the original new vegas redesigned 2 has a file called "vacuus.nif" in Meshes\characters\head

Locked