I am still working on the 3.2.3 update and will finish it before I take my sabbatical, so you need not worry about that. If you want to know what's going on there you can always check this thread as it's updated regularly viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6657
What does this mean for TTW? Not much really since it's mostly completed outside of larger plans that will take time to complete and test. There are still many thousands of bugs in the game to which I take a proactive approach to fixing, that means there probably won't be as much of that until I decide if and when I'm interested in modding again. For the time being I am leaving darthbdaman in charge of fixing any issues that may arise in my continued absence, other than that no structure changes in the team. I am still the lead, until I decide if and when to relinquish that position.
Members of the team have their own plans for content as well, I'm sure they will continue to develop it regardless of my involvement.
There are/were plans to further integrate the games in a way that either I or darthbdaman or both of us desire to do.
- creating the rest of the unique unique weapons
- adding in a conservative amount of cut content in the form of some weapons and notes
- creating a larger arsenal of weapons in the vanilla vein to fill out the skill and tiers not only for Big Guns at some point, but also stuff sorely missing like more throwables
- complete economy rebalance to fix the monty haul issues with NV and how it completely breaks some game mechanics like vendor repair due to the excessive cost of many items
- complete and total leveling of the NV base wasteland to match Fallout 3 and the DLC for both games as it's the odd man out and doesn't present much of a challenge when starting in DC
- complete DR/DT overhaul to make it work like it should have from the start and was changed to DT only because of a bug in vendor repairing
- complete and total weapon/armor integration between both games and it's DLC
- the elimination of non-unique in some way GRA weapons
- properly cleaned NV DLC, a patch of FalloutNV.esm to fix broken landscape records, and to remove the injections from the pre order packs which causes extraneous bugs
That said, the burning question is, am I leaving permanently? I don't know yet, I will remain around in a very limited capacity for the foreseeable future. I will not be interacting with the community except in a similar limited fashion at my discretion. People important to me have expressed that they wish me to stay, and I take that very seriously, and I don't really want to throw away all I've built to this point either. Right now however, I feel really put off and heartbroken by events that have occurred recently, and I need to take some time for me.