I am waiting for you mod ♪ ♫ ♬ :D

tgltgltclutch

Re: TTW Interiors for 3.x

Post by tgltgltclutch » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:20 pm

is this similar to the "Another Interior mod"

ironkeroro

Post by ironkeroro » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:46 pm

It's a combo of chucksteel's DC and NV interior mods. Another interior mod does the same thing on a smaller scale and seems to be compatible. Both of chucksteel's mods also include some collectibles and associated rewards.

RoyBatty

Post by RoyBatty » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:50 pm

Interiors project is the "big" interiors mod, where as the other is smaller one. Both mods are compatible with AWOP 4 FO3 and there is another one which I got permission to convert which I will post when I bug tested it.

tgltgltclutch

Post by tgltgltclutch » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:13 am

looking forward to the mod.

nexusmodsforme

Post by nexusmodsforme » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:01 pm

Why is this listed under releases if it is still a work in progress?
"If any civilization is to survive, it is the morality of altruism that men have to reject." ~ Ayn Rand

Boschpiper

Post by Boschpiper » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:06 am

nexusmodsforme wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:01 pm
Why is this listed under releases if it is still a work in progress?
So that people know it’s being worked on and don’t make multiple posts requesting it. Also the OP was made right when this thread was starting before there were so many mods.

The way you worded your post sounds like you’re being critical of Chuck or Roy and his team. Honestly I don’t think it should bother you that much, but try to maybe word your posts in a less aggressive way. The work that’s been done is amazing and it can’t be nice to be spoken down to after all that, even if that isn’t what you intended.

Edit: after checking out your other posts I see you were probably being aggressive and an arsehole. In which case honestly just leave.
"I drink coffee and worry about things"

nexusmodsforme

Post by nexusmodsforme » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:33 pm

The first line answers the question.

As to the rest of your comment, I try to interpret others posts as charitably as possible and I'd recommend you try and do the same as to save yourself the emotional toll of taking offense when none is intended. If I have criticism I try to present it constructively. We shouldn't be afraid of criticism if it is presented in a constructive matter as it allows us to improve. As for my comment, I've requested information on something that seemed off to me. I could very well take offense at your calling people names which I certainly haven't done and is far more aggressive than anything I've posted here.

I'm going to resist your attempt to pull me into a conflict on a forum and just agree to disagree although I'd ask you in the future to resist posting profanity and slandering people.
"If any civilization is to survive, it is the morality of altruism that men have to reject." ~ Ayn Rand

Boschpiper

Post by Boschpiper » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:45 pm

nexusmodsforme wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:33 pm
The first line answers the question.

As to the rest of your comment, I try to interpret others posts as charitably as possible and I'd recommend you try and do the same as to save yourself the emotional toll of taking offense when none is intended. If I have criticism I try to present it constructively. We shouldn't be afraid of criticism if it is presented in a constructive matter as it allows us to improve. As for my comment, I've requested information on something that seemed off to me. I could very well take offense at your calling people names which I certainly haven't done and is far more aggressive than anything I've posted here.

I'm going to resist your attempt to pull me into a conflict on a forum and just agree to disagree although I'd ask you in the future to resist posting profanity and slandering people.
Fair enough. You make a good point.
I am happy to admit I shouldn't have replied how I did. I may disagree with you but that doesn't mean I should respond how I did, so I apologise.

Boschpiper

Post by Boschpiper » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:14 pm

edited out