ok now im having a problem with project Brazil in TTW

General help and troubleshooting.
Babar1982

ok now im having a problem with project Brazil in TTW

Post by Babar1982 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:53 am

The game crashes  while exiting to Menu or after game exit . This happens after i install and activate project Brazil with a TTW . But the game  exits normally after i remove the project Brazil mod . Could some one help me figure out where the issue lies with using the mod Project Brazil with a TTW ?.     

JaxFirehart

http://bit.ly/1kZNDip

Post by JaxFirehart » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:00 am

http://bit.ly/1kZNDip

TrickyVein

Babar, thank-you for creating

Post by TrickyVein » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:42 am

Babar, thank-you for creating a new thread and making us aware of your issue. It can be really hard, sometimes reaching out to others for help. It must be awful to feel paralyzed, not knowing what to do. All it takes is just asking a question, so I'm glad you feel like you can share your problems with us on this forum. All we want is for you to be able to play and enjoy your game.

Babar1982

Thank you for your concern

Post by Babar1982 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:24 am

Thank you for your concern TrickyVein .

Risewild

To fix it do not use Project

Post by Risewild » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:34 am

To fix it do not use Project Brazil, sounds silly but it is true.

TJ

Project Brazil alters the

Post by TJ » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:12 pm

Project Brazil alters the start sequence of the game. So does TTW. Babar would've known the two weren't going to work together if he'd have bothered reading the documentation of either / both mods.

My project Dash is on Kickstarter!

Thatchor

I could make a patch for it.

Post by Thatchor » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:04 pm

I could make a patch for it. I'm not going to, but I could.

sesom

To explain the reason why PB

Post by sesom » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:18 pm

To explain the reason why PB and TTW aren't compatible and won't be:

The Team of Project Brazil has made the decision that their project should be considered as a standalone game. Think about it as Total Conversion as some famous Oblivion projects are.

Their wish has to be respected it's their project. So even if technically possible as Thatchor mentions it won't and shouldn't happen.

rickerhk

Actually, we don't mind if

Post by rickerhk » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:25 pm

Actually, we don't mind if people want to make patches for Project Brazil. We would like to see people make mods and compatibility patches for the PB world space. My only concern would be that people kept it up to date when we finally release part two. But TBH I don't see the point in adding another option to the game start menu, and the FO3/FNV stories can't be grafted together with PB anyways. And even if you did make a startup patch, you will be loading a huge esm and it's BSAs that you won't even be using in a TTW playthrough, and vice-versa. So it doesn't make sense from a resource perspective either. IMO the best solution is Modmanager with a different profile for each game. And Sesom is right - it works better if you just treat it as a separate game.

Thatchor

rickerhk wrote:

Post by Thatchor » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:52 pm

[quote=rickerhk]

So it doesn't make sense from a resource perspective either. IMO the best solution is Modmanager with a different profile for each game. And Sesom is right - it works better if you just treat it as a separate game.

[/quote]

This right here is the golden reason why I, and nobody else, should really make a patch. Until there is a mod for better interoperability between the two/three wastelands, it's sort of pointless since they require separate playthroughs anyway.