Collision Meshes

General mod discussion and requests.
ZacAttack

Collision Meshes

Post by ZacAttack » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:37 pm

I'm getting quite tired of trying to shoot someone only for my bullet to hit an invisible wall and not hit my target, and then my target discovers me and I miss the opportunity for a stealth kill. This is a problem with vanilla fallout and I know theres mods that improve the collision meshes on both fallout 3 and fallout NV.

Fallout NV Collision Meshes

Fallout 3 Collision Meshes

So I was wondering how to go about getting better collision meshes for TTW. Should I just grab the meshes folder from both, combine them into one (overwrite) and then drag the meshes to my fallout NV data/meshes folder? Or is there a better way to approach this (or any way at all), or should I just forget about it and try to work around the meshes when playing? Anybody have any ideas or solutions?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

H1ms3lf

http://wiki.step-project.com

Post by H1ms3lf » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:47 pm

Compulsive post editor and CEO for the ENDLESS WAVES OF BAD DOGGIE!!

Currently trying to get the FWE Wasteland Explorer bike to work in TTW =X

ZacAttack

In theory couldn't I just

Post by ZacAttack » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:38 pm

In theory couldn't I just combine the meshes folder from each mod, zip it up and add it to my game as one mod? Or would approaching it like that not be recommended? 

GrantSP

You could but why? You wouldn

Post by GrantSP » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:08 am

You could but why? You wouldn't gain anything by doing so, there's no plugins to worry about so the plugin limit isn't a worry. It's just as easy to d/l and install them from Nexus manually or by your manager of choice.