Can the engine handle TTW, AWOPNV, TTW Interiors, all uncuts and Autumn Leaves?

General mod discussion and requests.
CVB_Taihou

Can the engine handle TTW, AWOPNV, TTW Interiors, all uncuts and Autumn Leaves?

Post by CVB_Taihou » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:14 am

I ask this because someone said the NV engine cannot handle TTW 3.0 and the Frontier both.

So I'm afraid if the engine can't handle TTW with other heavy mods such as AWOP, uncuts and so on. (including freeside/strip open)

jlf65

Well, memory can be an issue

Post by jlf65 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:18 pm

Well, memory can be an issue - both system and video. For system ram, be sure to set the 4G flag for the program, and set the heap replacement in NVSR. For video, use fewer/no high-def texture packages, get a video card with more vram, or use ENB to move the textures into a separate process from the game.

MajinCry

The reason why the engine

Post by MajinCry » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:26 pm

The reason why the engine probably cannot handle TTW and the Frontier, is due to all the added NPCs being processed in the backgroung, and related data (sandbox locations, inventories, that sorta stuff). That's an assumption mind, and I don't know how it would actually fare. You'd have to give it a go and see for yourself.

RoyBatty

I think it's more likely that

Post by RoyBatty » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:02 pm

I think it's more likely that it's the additional large worldspace, in addition to a lot of that.

TAWM

I've used TTW, TTW Interiors,

Post by TAWM » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:38 pm

OP, I've used TTW, TTW Interiors, TTW version of AWOP and Autumn Leaves before in a playthrough.  Hell I even had house of horrors and beyond boulder dome on the same playthrough as well.  No clue about Frontier I've never played that mod.

Bonaparte

Autumn Leaves can be played

Post by Bonaparte » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:26 pm

Autumn Leaves can be played with TTW + TTW Interiors + Uncut, only the game became less stable in my case, so I removed Autumn Leaves after finishing it.