"Hey, Watch Where You're Going!" ANNOYING!

General mod discussion and requests.
CourierandWanderer

"Hey, Watch Where You're Going!" ANNOYING!

Post by CourierandWanderer » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:03 pm

So I started with the FO3 part of TTW; and then I noticed that, like in FO3 itself, NPCs will get mad at you if you kick a tin can or run into something. In FNV, they don't do that. This is getting really annoying. Is there a mod that can put a stop to these unnecessary reactions from the FO3 NPCs? I could swear that there was such a mod for FO3, I could be wrong.

TrickyVein

Not that I'm aware of or that

Post by TrickyVein » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:43 pm

Not that I'm aware of or that's been converted to TTW. I'd search the Nexus.

CourierandWanderer

kkarE wrote:

Post by CourierandWanderer » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:18 pm

[quote=kkarE]

For FO3, needs to be converted - SpeechLite - Non-Conversational Dialogue Remover - http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/11506/?

[/quote]

Hmm, interesting. How do I convert it? Do I just add the TTW file and all the other master files into the mod through FOMM and that's that? I won't publish the converted version of the mod though, not without permission from the creator of the mod, as well as from the TTW community. I would also have to give credit, no harm in doing so. Besides, I'm sure I'm not the only one who is annoyed by all of the "watch where you're going" crap. I kept saying, "Oh, God! Will you shut up?!"

Thenryb

I downloaded two mods from

Post by Thenryb » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:16 pm

I downloaded two mods from this site which work great. One is called noknockedovercomments_ttw.esp and the other is called notheftcomments_ttw.esp. The latter stops those incessant comments in Rivet City every time you look at a locked door.  There is also a mod for Fallout 3 called NoLockTopic which I converted for ttw but I prefer the ones mentioned above. Frootzcat converted the ones I use. Sorry for no link, but you can do a search for "no theft" and it will appear.

My computer specs are too embarrassing to reveal, but the game still runs.

CourierandWanderer

Well, I converted the mod. I

Post by CourierandWanderer » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:52 pm

Well, I converted the mod. I got to say that this converter is...so...BEAUTIFUL! Lol! I can go with this.

Can't try the FWE though. Besides, Project Nevada is inspired by the same engine, that I can go for. Which leads me to ask, was the Fallout 3 Wanderer's Edition made by the same people who made Project Nevada? I've been asking myself that question for two or three years now.