Fook and TTW

General mod discussion and requests.
siko

Fook and TTW

Post by siko » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:00 pm

Has anybody been able to get FOOK2 to work with TTW. For that matter what about the NV version. I never had issues with RFTCW and FOOK NV, but I never had issues with MMM and RFTCW either. I see that it has been an issue in TTW.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Risewild

I can't tell you if it would

Post by Risewild » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:40 pm

I can't tell you if it would be difficult or not since I am no modder but in my opinion (not saying that no one will do it) maybe you could ask FOOK creators, maybe they have smaller versions without most stuff they could make available for others to adapt for what you want, and also it's always a good idea and polite to ask the makers/creators of a mod if they authorize any modification, implementation, etc of their work.

Cannar

Mod Request: FOOK Stripped

Post by Cannar » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:40 pm

Mod Request: FOOK Stripped Down

I would be for ever in your debt if you could remove all edit from FOOK, except:

• -recipies

• -edibles

• -blood effects

• -any weapons not added by Project Nevada/TTW

Would this be difficult?

Cannar

This is just for my game, If

Post by Cannar » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:40 pm

This is just for my game, If someone is familiar with the innards of FOOK and can tell me what to delete, I'd be happy to do it in Geck myself.

siko

Strange issue with fook nv

Post by siko » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:42 pm

Strange issue with fook nv

I have been having an issue in 1st person with Fook nv. The problem is that the arms are missing. The hands are still there, but below the pipboy there is nothing. Tried a fresh install with only fook running and the issue is still present. Has anybody else had this issue? And if so, did you find a fix? I am relitively expericeed in modding a trouble shooting mods and I am currently trying to fix this myself and will let you know if I have any luck. But if someone could save me the time of trial and error, it would be nice.

plumjuice

Sounds like missing first

Post by plumjuice » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:42 pm

Sounds like missing first person meshes for armor. Did you try changing your outfit? I don't use fook myself so I can't say for sure, but there aren't a whole lot of reasons for missing arm meshes.

Read before asking for help. Please. >>>>>> http://taleoftwowastelands.com/content/read-asking-help

ArgusMercenary

Running NV FOOK and FOOK2

Post by ArgusMercenary » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:57 pm

Running NV FOOK and FOOK2 together 

Is this even possible or even a good idea? I'd like to try it but only if it doesn't make my game explode. I assume that a lot of things would need to be edited to make FOOK2 work. So, I'd like someone's opinion, is this complete insanity? If it isn't I'd be willing to do something about it.

Darkersun

MOre or less insane. FOOK

Post by Darkersun » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:58 pm

MOre or less insane. FOOK alters so many things and uses scripts alot. And all the Armor values would be wrong (ok maybe this can be done by a script). And a hundret other things I forgot to think of.

It would be awesome, but I think it would need alot dedicated people to do something like this.

Regards,

Darkersun

- semi FNV Modder
- Wasteland lover

- System Spec: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T / MSI GTX 970 /12GB DDR3 RAM

ArgusMercenary

Yeah, I don't think I'm going

Post by ArgusMercenary » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:58 pm

Yeah, I don't think I'm going to attempt to do that. It would probably take forever with me doing it on my own. That's too bad because FOOK is a good mod, I'd wish someone would merge both versions and make it available for TTW.

ArgusMercenary

Yeah, I know how to load GECK

Post by ArgusMercenary » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:58 pm

Yeah, I know how to load GECK with NVSE and how to correct the scripts. I'm guessing I'd need to "translate" certain FOSE functions to NVSE. This is definitely going to take a while, I saw how many scripts FOOK NV had and it was a lot, FOOK 2 probably has just as many or more. Doesn't sound too difficult, to be honest, I hope it doesn't end up being too difficult either. Compatibility with other mods might be a pain to work out though.