Alternate start?

General mod discussion and requests.
Some_DudE

Alternate start?

Post by Some_DudE » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:29 pm

When would it be possible to do an alternate start mod, ive gotten annoyed from the fact i need to do a new playthrough when i added the fixes that roy made (FUCKING MORIARTY!!!!) so id like the ability to have that mod when possible

A way you could choose how it starts would be, no matter if you wanna start in NV or the fo3, it starts you in the little shack, then it would give you the chose upon leaving weather outside the vault, OR Doc Mitchell's house.

Of course if thats not possible then it would be you choose where you wanna start, then spawn in the shack. Basically vice versa of what i said first.

And then just like the real alternate start in NV, you choose where you start, what faction your part of, and so on and so on.

If it would be possible, please do me a favor plz.

Love long time <3

Approved by operator 05+

Some_jasE

Nostalgia

I think that would require a

Post by Nostalgia » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:39 am

I think that would require a crap-load of work and a fair amount of expertise on the changes that TTW makes. Many quests and things won't trigger correctly unless using the vanilla start system. What you ask may well be impossible for TTW. Don't get me wrong, I thought about alternate start for TTW myself. But I just don't think it can or will be done.indecision

Deathclaw_Mayor16

eman17j wrote:

Post by Deathclaw_Mayor16 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:31 pm

[quote=eman17j]

Just found this mod. Haven't used it yet but it looks promising.  

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/57143?

[/quote]

According to the comments,it doesnt work.

jlf65

This one only does the DC

Post by jlf65 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:34 am

This one only does the DC roleplay startups: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/59943