Mod that let's you leave Tranquility Lane without killing anyone

General mod discussion and requests.
charwo

Mod that let's you leave Tranquility Lane without killing anyone

Post by charwo » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:20 pm

I'm trying to do a Pacifist run in Fallout 3. I need to exit the simulation and finish the quest tranquility lane without killing anyone either way. I can't kill them as the pint-sized slasher as the run required the people killed counter to be zero and I can't kill them via the failsafe because that's against the spirit of pacifism. I tried setting the stage to just after the massacre and Betty, well, she did that thing where the screen kinda zooms in and there's no dialogue and you get ejected.

WIthout a mod to materialize the door and complete the quest I'm stuck.

CVB_Taihou

Does activating the failsafe

Post by CVB_Taihou » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:32 am

Does activating the failsafe still kill the residents?

Personally I kill npcs when I want to (make lopez kill himself, kill tenpenny human residents myself so ghouls take the tower, kill TL residents by bettys instructions....) cuz i give the FEV bottle to lyons and activate the purifier myself....

charwo

Yes the failsafe kill the

Post by charwo » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:21 pm

Yes the failsafe kill the residents permanently. Killing them as the pint-sized slasher is more acceptable because they don't really die but their deaths add up on the people killed statistic, which I need to finish the game with at zero for because their's a challenge linked to it.

Zhunter5000

This should help:

Post by Zhunter5000 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:17 am

This should help:

setstage 00014e8b 1