TTW - SDs Megaton House Trophies & TTWInteriors - SDs Megaton House Trophies

Post by Arkngt » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:11 am

TTW SDs Megaton House Trophies V3 - Fixed

Name: TTW - SDs Megaton House Trophies V3 - Fixed

Version: 1.5

Date: 2015/07/31

Author: Smokindan, Arkngt

[Changelog]

1.5 - 2015/07/31 - Added a Skill Book trophy for Survival.

1.4 - 2015/07/25 - Changed the script to account for Feral Ghouls killed in DC. Thanks to Gribbleshnibit8 for help with the script!

1.3 - 2015/07/16 - Updated the script so it works with the challenges in Fallout: New Vegas. Thanks to RoyBatty for help with the script!

1.2 - 2015/07/11 - Relocated the Those! trophy, the Yao Guai trophy, the Wasteland Survival Guide trophy and the You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head trophy so they work with TTW, which moves a locker to make room for a Reloading Bench.

1.1 - 2015/07/02 - Updated the script to work for TTW, i.e. changing SmallGuns to Guns etc.

1.0 - 2015/06/29

[Description]

Adds a number of trophies for completing quests and discovering locations to your house in Megaton.

Fixed version adds the Dogmeat trophy, which was left out of the original script, and makes the trophy for killing all Behemoths available without GFWL.

This is a version converted for Tale Of Two Wastelands (TTW). Requires a complete TTW install.

Original readmes included. All credits to Smokindan.

[Credits]

Thanks to Smokindan for the original mod.

Thanks to the TTW Team for Tale of Two Wastelands.

Thanks to RoyBatty for help with the script.

Thanks to Bethesda and Gribbleshnibit8  for creating Fallout 3.

Thanks to Obsidian for creating Fallout: New Vegas.

[Links]

SDs Megaton House Trophies by Smokindan

Tale Of Two Wastelands v2.9.4b by the TTW Team

TTW Interiors - SDs Megaton House Trophies V3 - Fixed

Name: TTW Interiors - SDs Megaton House Trophies V3 - Fixed

Version: 1.1

Date: 2015/09/26

Author: Smokindan, Arkngt

[Changelog]

1.2 - 2015/10/02 - Relocated the Deathclaw trophy as it was located in the same position as Wadsworth's charging station in TTWInteriors Combo v5.2.5.

1.1 - 2015/09/26 - Relocated the Weapon Trophy Display switch as it was located in the same position as the "Mr Handy Master Control Panel" added in TTWInteriors Combo v5.2.5.

1.0 - 2015/08/04 - Initial release.

See changelog included in the release for the beta version history.

[Description]

Adds a number of trophies for completing quests and discovering locations to your house in Megaton.

Fixed version adds the Dogmeat trophy, which was left out of the original script, and makes the trophy for killing all Behemoths available without GFWL.

This is a version converted for TTWInteriors for Tale Of Two Wastelands (TTW). Requires a complete TTW install and TTWInteriors.

Original readmes included. All credits to Smokindan.

[Note]

SDs Megaton House Trophies is one of my all time favorite mods for Fallout 3, so it was one of the first mods I converted when starting out my first TTW playthrough a couple of days ago. DC Interiors is another all time favorite, so I definitely wanted to try out the TTW version of it as well. The issue is that TTW Interiors overhauls the Megaton Player House, enlarging some rooms, adding rooms and overhauling the House Themes. To get the mods to play nicely with each other, most trophies in SDs Megaton House Trophies has to be relocated, which is what this version does.

[Credits]

Thanks to Smokindan for the original mod.

Thanks to chucksteel for TTW Interiors Project.

Thanks to the TTW Team for Tale of Two Wastelands.

Thanks to RoyBatty and Gribbleshnibit8 for help with the script.

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Fallout 3.

Thanks to Obsidian for creating Fallout: New Vegas.

[Links]

SDs Megaton House Trophies by Smokindan

Tale Of Two Wastelands v2.9.4b by the TTW Team

TTW Interiors Core v3.1 & TTW Interiors Project Combo v5.2.5 by chucksteel

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
»You're no match for science!« Doctor Mobius

paragonskeep

Will be checking things out

Post by paragonskeep » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:46 pm

Will be checking things out as soon as schedule allows.

Thanks for this

Quick test:

Missing "Tesla" skill book. 

Armored Vault suit conflicts with the Science theme. 

[collapsed title=pic][/collapsed]

If life is but a test, where's the damn answer key?!?!?

Arkngt

Thanks! I'll check those out.

Post by Arkngt » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:00 pm

Thanks! I'll check those out. Annoying that I can't check it myself in game. I ALWAYS have highlevel char saves in my games just for stuff like this, but it's kind of impossible in this case as I haven't played TTW before.

And Tesla shouldn't be missing BTW. Pretty sure I placed it. I'll check.*

*No, you're right - I forgot that. Several books were turned the wrong way as well. I'll fix that. It's more fun to work with it today as I got some tips by RoyBatty (well, they were probably in the readme if I had read it...) about how to run the GECK more stable with TTW, so now it loads just fine.

Arkngt

I've uploaded a new version

Post by Arkngt » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:09 pm

I've uploaded a new version of TTWInteriors - SDs Megaton House Trophies:

Beta 0.1 - 2015/06/30 - Fixed missing Energy Weapons Skill Book, tweaked book placement, relocated Trouble on the Homefront trophy.

AnvilOfWar

This seems like a pretty cool

Post by AnvilOfWar » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:07 am

This seems like a pretty cool mod, Chuck added another new theme with the TTW interiors the "Art Deco Pre-war Theme" is this compatible with that as well? It's my favorite of any of the themes. Also would you have had to have this installed before you completed any quests, or can one add it into an ongoing game and get any already completed trophies from the start?

[url=http://taleoftwowastelands.com/content/faq]FAQ?[/url]

[url=http://taleoftwowastelands.com/content/load-order-general-guide]Load Order?[/url]

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD9YqdWwwdw]This has cropped up before[/url]

Arkngt

It's a wonderful mod as it

Post by Arkngt » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:23 am

It's a wonderful mod as it changes the player home dynamically after what you have accomplished throughout the game. Sometimes I even do a quest simply to get the trophy.

You can add it to an ongoing game. The script simply checks for finished quests etc., so it will work retroactively as well.

The goal is that it should work with any of the themes, which on one hand isn't so hard as everything from all themes is visible in the GECK at the same time. The issue is that chucksteel is so good at cluttering that there are few free spots left for the trophies. For example, in the original mod there are a bunch of trophies in the bedroom, but now I only had place for two - and I'm even unsure about one of them.

If I was better at scripting, I guess one could tailor-make different trophy layouts for each theme, but that's beyond my abilities.

AnvilOfWar

Ok Arkngt, thanks for the

Post by AnvilOfWar » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:47 am

Ok Arkngt, thanks for the reply, I'll likely give that a shot for the next playthough then, I dislike making changes mid run, after I learned the hard way about removing some mods without being careful about it. Besides it would make more sense to have that from the start and decorate as I went on a new character. :)

[url=http://taleoftwowastelands.com/content/faq]FAQ?[/url]

[url=http://taleoftwowastelands.com/content/load-order-general-guide]Load Order?[/url]

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD9YqdWwwdw]This has cropped up before[/url]

Arkngt

By then it hopefully will be

Post by Arkngt » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:17 am

By then it hopefully will be finished as well.

Arkngt

While trouble shooting

Post by Arkngt » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:12 pm

While trouble shooting something else and loading the Megaton player home w/o TTW Interiors, I realized that the "vanilla" TTW conversion of SDs Megaton House Trophies also needs some editing as the house layout is changed somewhat to make room for the Reloading Bench. I'll check it out and make necessary changes ASAP.

EDIT: Right, I've uploaded a new version of TTW - SDs Megaton House Trophies with fixed placements for a couple of the trophies so they work with the changed layout in TTW.

Arkngt

You're welcome! The "vanilla"

Post by Arkngt » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:29 pm

You're welcome! The "vanilla" version should be more or less final (although I've thought so before and it turns out that I've missed something). The TTW Interiors version should be ready for a proper release. It turned out to be a tall order to make it compatible with all themes, so I'm not completely happy with it, but the placement is probably as good as it gets without making individual versions for all different themes.

I'm basically hunting Super Mutant Behemoths right now to check that the trophy for it turns up.* After that I'd like to make the Trouble on the Homefront quest to see how it looks. But after that I think I'll make a proper release for the TTW Interiors version.

tl;dr - They are safe to use and more or less finished but might still need some tweaks and/or edits.

*Yay, it worked!