Weapons of the New Millenia -Unified Distrbution-

Mod releases and conversions for Legacy versions of TTW
DO NOT USE WITH TTW 3.2!
GrandBulwark

Weapons of the New Millenia -Unified Distrbution-

Post by GrandBulwark » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:10 am

I more or less made this for personal use, but I noticed the patch that is here for it had a minor error; and that it was one more .esp to add to my LO in addition to the Mojave Distribution plugin which is hosted with the main file.

Overall purpose: Deliver weapons made by Millenia throughout the Capital and Mojave Wasteland in one .esp

So what I have done is I've taken the original patch hosted [url=https://taleoftwowastelands.com/content/ttw-patch-millenias-weapons]here by Scourge[/url] and merged it with the existing Mojave Distribution Plugin found on the nexus.  To resolve the underlying issue with Scourges original patch, I have taken the original TTW Supermutant Weapons FormID list and added ALL of the rifle grip weapons to it.  That said, if any weapons fail to animate, let me know and I'll pull them from the list(Give me a weapon name... No guesswork please).

Installation Instructions;

[collapsed Title=Install Info]Get the original mod from [url=http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/55008/?]here[/url] and install it as you normally would. Including any prerequisites etc.

Download my .esp below place it in your data folder DO NOT use the original leveled list plugin from the main mod page with this one.  They are exactly the same except mine adds the DC distribution.[/collapsed]

Technical Info: A merged patch is suggested for this mod.  That said TTW's Supermutant formID list was used as a base, so it should be compatible given that you have nothing else altering it...  Seriously though, make a merged patch.

I will support this as best I can as time permits.  Any bugs, please share them and I'll get them solved ASAP.

Credits:

Modding Team from Weapons of the New Millenia:

Millenia, Naky, MediocrityGoggles

Contributers for Weapons of the New Millenia:

Darko "cR45h" Miladinovikj, Soldier11, JoeFoxx082, Michael "RedRogueXIII" Cecconet, Chris "FreeFall" Ijzerman, Ghogiel, Vunsunta, Harry Ridgeway, Ben "Kimono" Garnell, Ben "Kaskad/Amsterdam Hilton Hotel" Bolton, Sephiris/Rehasher, Joe "EarthQuake" Wilson, Defuse, Renato "Corvalho" Corvalho, Trent1541, arby26, Mr. Rifleman, Maximiliano "maxivz" Vazquez, Matthew "MTindle" Tindle (how original, Matthew), Daniel "Thanez" Mjelde, Leo "ImBrokeRU" Li, Pac, kouoaeha, SAM61, Paul68Rageous and tigg.

Scourge for the original patch

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

SuBNeRoCL

You don't necessarily need to

Post by SuBNeRoCL » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:38 am

You don't necessarily need to remove the weapons from the lists if they don't animate. I did a little trick on my Shrapnel conversion that allowed them to use PSG-1s, M14s, Gewehrs, and HK-417 Snipers. 

I will have examples of what I changed below. Just create a new formid with the weapon and apply the Marksman Rifle animations (I don't think the reload animations need to be changed.) and set the weapon to player only. Remove the original weapon from the SupermutantWeapons formlist and replace it with the new one you made. DO NOT overwrite anything. 

You will also need to make condition lists, and a withammo list. The player will still be able to pick up the ammo, but not the weapon itself.

The weapon that was incompatible with supermutants:

After, a working version:

Then, the final result after making a condition list, a withammo list, and it spawning on a Super Mutant Overlord:

Thats a side view of a supermutant one-handing an automatic grenade launcher. It originally had grip animations, which I removed to achieve that effect 

Shooting at me:

Compare the top and bottom animation and add what I added to the bottom image to make them work. I replaced DEFAULT attack to AttackLoop, and made them Automatic.

This is completely optional... but it makes it feel much less restricted. I just wanted to let you know since you had problems yes

GrandBulwark

Cheers mate!  If any come up

Post by GrandBulwark » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:53 am

Cheers mate!  If any come up I'll do as you suggested there, nice workaround.  *Hopefully* there will be no need, up to this point I've been using just the normal mod; and now I'm in the mojave.  I'll have to pop in and test it out.  I appreciate the tutorial man; I'm normally a Skyrim modder, just got sick of it so I thought I'd try my hand at FNV.  Similar, but there are a few things which I'm not accustomed to yet.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

TsurudaHimeko

Hmm.....DC overlord muties do

Post by TsurudaHimeko » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:16 am

Hmm.....DC overlord muties do not fire Vintorez even they hold them on their hand. Sometimes some muties do not fire Bush M4's. Perhaps certain bug prevents DC muties firing of semi auto guns by Mill...?

I use latest Cal, WotNM x Cal esp, optional asset (Heffy's animation compatibility) and your TTW x WotNM esp.

AMD FX6100 OC to 3.42 / Sandisk SSD240G /GTX960 2G /16GB system ram DDR3 /

mmshisha

Id like to add that I have

Post by mmshisha » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:57 am

Id like to add that I have had a similar experience as Tsuruda, Overlords do not fire the VSS Vintorez.

KeltecRFB

What about the TTW support

Post by KeltecRFB » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:11 pm

What about the TTW support ESPs by T3T in the _OPTIONAL folder of Weapons of the New Millenia which you have to install manually instead of through the install app?  Is Scourge also known as T3T?  If not, is Bulwark's still better than the TTW support file that you have to install manually in Weapons of the New Millenia 1.1a?

"TTW is the Fallout version of The One Ring. The One Ring to rule them all."

"Si vis pacem, para bellum!"

My new favorite, the IWI TC-21 Tavor

darthbdaman
Gary

The TTW support just changes

Post by darthbdaman » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:47 pm

The TTW support just changes some of the weapons to use WRP style textures. It was made before weapon mods were added to TTW so it doesn't really work anymore. Someone needs to make modded versions of the weapons to update it.

TsurudaHimeko

@ Keltec

Post by TsurudaHimeko » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:25 pm

@ Keltec

darth is correct. T3T's TTW support esp included in WotNM causes notorious red ! issue (infiltrator's mesh disappears!)

bulwark's distribution esp seems to be better than that, overlords don't fire vintorez tho......

(possible anim clash?)

AMD FX6100 OC to 3.42 / Sandisk SSD240G /GTX960 2G /16GB system ram DDR3 /

KeltecRFB

Thanks for the clarification!

Post by KeltecRFB » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:02 am

Thanks for the clarification!  I didn't know which patch he was talking about.

"TTW is the Fallout version of The One Ring. The One Ring to rule them all."

"Si vis pacem, para bellum!"

My new favorite, the IWI TC-21 Tavor

AlMustansir

Hey guys,

Post by AlMustansir » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:34 pm

Hey guys,

i am in the process of installing WoTNM and im wondering what .esps i need to install to get it to work. Do i only need the assets (meshes,textures,sounds), the original esm and the esp provided in this thread ? 

Thanks in advance !