More Perks for TTW

Mod releases and conversions.
deadboy

More Perks for TTW

Post by deadboy » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:58 pm

This is a complete merge of all the Dree "More Perks" mods for FO3 and FNV.  It also contains the non-quest related traits and perks from his mod The Deserter's Fortress.  For a list of all of his perks you can take a look at his Nexus Page. He did some great work on these, and other, mods and if you like this you should definitely give him an up vote or 3. Maybe even try some of the other mods.

[collapsed title=Installation Instructions] Pretty straight forward.

1. Download and install this via you mod loader of choice

2. Download and install the latest "beta" NVSE Needs to be the 4.6 or newer (IT IS REQUIRED!)

3. Download and install the latest lutana NVSE (IT IS SUPER REQUIRED)

4. If you are using the Pre-Order Packs (crap packs), they will need to be loaded at the end of the game files, RIGHT before TaleOfTwoWastelands.ESM. For some reason if this isn't done then you will get a very mysterious menu hang.  This means your load order should start with:

1. FalloutNV.ESM

2. DeadMoney.ESM

3. HonestHearts.ESM

4. LonesomeRoad.ESM

5. Fallout3.ESM

6. Anchorage.ESM

7. ThePitt.ESM

8. BrokenSteel.ESM

9. PointLookout.ESM

10. Zeta.ESM

11. CaravanPack.ESM

12. ClassicPack.ESM

13. MercenaryPack.ESM

14. TribalPack.ESM

15. TaleofTwoWastelands.ESM[/collapsed] 

Pretty simple and easy.  There aren't a lot of game files it tweaks but you still always want to do a merge patch.

If you want to get JiP's lovely CC&C I've included avatar pics for the companions included here.

Since this combines 11ish mods it's beyond my ability to summarize those changes here.  There's a big open document spreadsheet inside the archive file that contains a complete list of perks and what was removed or combined.

I've done a lot of work to clean up the functionality.  There are potentially some bits of dialog that I need to grammatically polish. That will happen as time allows.

There are 14 traits and 213 perks in there.  Have fun.

Edit: 1.3 has a bunch of extra editorial work by Roy Batty  

I also wound up creating a patch that adds the EVE ash piles to the chemical engineer perk list.

Re-Re-Edit: Just posted a fix patch for the Powered Accelerator message bug, Radiohead dialog, and Polar Bear Refreshment.  Fixed the Powered Accelerator for real this time.  

Seriously.  I even tested it this time :D

Also redid the "Leaving Goodsprings" rebuild option to be more in line with TTW Fixes and YUP

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RoyBatty

This is sex. Thanks deadboy!

Post by RoyBatty » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:22 pm

This is sex. Thanks deadboy!

Amakker

Thanks for posting this

Post by Amakker » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:55 pm

Thanks for posting this deadboy! :)

LaEspada

Ah yea been waiting for this!

Post by LaEspada » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:21 pm

Ah yea been waiting for this! Gonna help me pass time as I wait for FO4 :D

Nord Ronnoc

Hey, I can't load the menu

Post by Nord Ronnoc » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:36 pm

Hey, I can't load the menu screen with your mod on. I've gotten the latest version of both NVSEs and it didn't work. If I uncheck that mod in my load order, it loads up the menu just fine.

RoyBatty

Conflict, works great here.

Post by RoyBatty » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:55 pm

Conflict, works great here. It had that issue for me before release and we tracked it down to dialogue stuff. So you probably have a mod with those same dialogue problems.

Nord Ronnoc

Here's my load order. I tried

Post by Nord Ronnoc » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:11 pm

Here's my load order. I tried loading the game with just the required plugins (and a few others). Still nothing.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Amakker

I am getting the same issue

Post by Amakker » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:13 pm

I am getting the same issue as Nord Ronnoc. I can't get the game to load fully into the main menu. It just hangs before I can click on anything. I see there could be some potential issues with dialogue stuff with other mods from the post above. But I installed this by itself with TTW along with the required files and it still wouldn't load for me. Could be something on my part though, I didn't have much time today to test. I will edit this if I figure out anything.

TsurudaHimeko

Congratulations on the

Post by TsurudaHimeko » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:31 pm

Congratulations on the Release! And I have few questions-

1. Will "Powered Accelration"(did I spell it right?) perk now affect PA's from mods, not just vanilla PA's?

2. Can I craft Enclave PA's with "Steel behind Suits" perk?

3. Will you update PPA and MMM from now on?

I have to prepare for final exams and final reports. And I have to get a part time job after that so I replace my graphics card and perhaps CPU too, so I cannot test this right now.....But I Will use this when this semester finally ends!

AMD FX6100 OC to 3.42 / Sandisk SSD240G /GTX960 2G /16GB system ram DDR3 /

RoyBatty

I wonder if the bug crept

Post by RoyBatty » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:50 pm

I wonder if the bug crept back in because GECK... let me check.

:EDIT:

I'm not seeing anything that would cause such an issue. If you were using any other more perks before, you probably need a clean save.