Mart's Mutant Mod updated with MCM

Mod releases and conversions for Legacy versions of TTW
DO NOT USE WITH TTW 3.2!
deadboy

Mart's Mutant Mod updated with MCM

Post by deadboy » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:09 pm

I guess I'm taking this mod conversion over for PainTrain.  This is version is an update of the one converted by PainTrain and fixed up by RoyBatty.  

Beyond what they did I did the following:

• Folded all the additional plugins into the ESM (I know PainTrain did this too but he released that version after I did all the MCM and food stuff so it's possible he did it slightly differently)

• In regards to the Gecko plugin I also removed the MMM Gecko meat and various Gecko hides and replaced them with the FNV versions. This means the MMM geckos will drop meat that can again be used to make Gecko Steaks or whatever.

• Tweaked the consumables to have hardcore versions

• Added MCM functionality

• Tweaked some lists and what not to mesh things better with TTW 2.7. The only one that stands out was one dealing with radroaches and challenges.

• Changed all the DC Protectrons to give them their voice back after changes in TTW 2.8.x (NEW as of 2/23/15)

• Went thru all the TTW Challenges and edited the lists to add MMM creatures and NPCs to count (NEW as of 2/26/15)

• Fixed some things that hadn't been updated to reflect some changes in the last few revisions of TTW (NEW as of 2/26/15)

• Fixed a problem where Crow was ditching his bodyguard and brahmin (NEW as of 2/26/15)

The updated instructions are: (the same as those of PainTrain and RoyBatty)

[collapsed title=Installation instructions]

1. Download the file in this post

2. Download ONLY the MMM 1-RC61 from the Nexus Here http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/3211

1. The MMM 6.2 update isn't needed. It's just ESM/ESP files and are built into the conversion

3. Create a work folder and call it Data

4. Extract MMM 1-RC61 and move the meshes, sounds and textures folders into the Data folder you created

5. Extract the files from this post and copy the contents to the Data folder you created

6. In the Data work folder you created, navigate to meshes\creatures\smspinebreaker and delete the following files:

1. smcaptain.nif

2. smspinebreakerbare.nif

3. smspinebreakerbare2.nif

4. smspinebreakerheavy.nif

5. smspinebreakerheavy2.nif

6. smspinebreakerheavy3.nif

7. smspinebreakerlight.nif

8. smspinebreakerlight2.nif

9. smspinebreakerlight3.nif

10. smspinebreakermedium.nif

11. smspinebreakermedium2.nif

12. smspinebreakermedium3.nif

7. Compress the Data folder you created with winrar or 7zip , call it MMM-TTW or something and install it with your mod manager of choice

8. ???

9. Profit!

[/collapsed]

There's an ESP included labeled Merge Patch Helper. If you're running mods that overwrite those entries this should help you modify your merge to keep the difficulty settings of the MMM for the MMM creatures. You won't need it for actually playing the game.

Again, all credit to Martigen and the original authors as well as PainTrain and RoyBatty, with special thanks to Hitman for his sound file fixes. All else goes to me.

Edit July 22nd Roy and I have gone through it again adding DT and special stuff to generally make everything much more... fun.

Side note: The MMM - TTW Reputation patch is now included in the main archive file. Also put all the stuff from the merge patch helper into the TTW Reputation patch so that you'd only ever need one or the other.

EDIT: See this post for the hires creature pack --TJ

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Obdulio

Thank You~ !

Post by Obdulio » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:39 pm

Thank You~ !

You mentioned don't use the additional plug-ins does that mean I can't use the Project Beauty version of Marts Mutant Mod?

darthbdaman
Gary

MC-freakingM! I love you

Post by darthbdaman » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:46 pm

MC-freakingM! I love you

Did you merge the optional plugins, AND the master menu module? You don't need the optionals if you have the master menu module, and having both might break things.

TJ

nah they wont. They do the

Post by TJ » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:24 am

nah they wont. They do the exact same thing with the exact same records.

My project Dash is on Kickstarter!

RoyBatty

Great Deadboy! updating now.

Post by RoyBatty » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:05 am

Great Deadboy! updating now.

RoyBatty

There's some ITM's in it too

Post by RoyBatty » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:16 am

There's some ITM's in it too that need cleaned.

deadboy

Obdulio wrote:

Post by deadboy » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:21 pm

[quote=Obdulio]

You mentioned don't use the additional plug-ins does that mean I can't use the Project Beauty version of Marts Mutant Mod?

[/quote]

I don't know about the Project Beauty. If it has any of the MMM optional plugins as masters then it could be problematic but I doubt that's the case.  I just meant the ones that came with the previous version. The Tougher Traders, Menu one, Gecko one, Spawning zones.

Obdulio

ah alright, it should be fine

Post by Obdulio » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:38 pm

ah alright, it should be fine then doesn't use anything other then MMM's master file.

deadboy

Then that shouldn't be a

Post by deadboy » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:50 pm

Then that shouldn't be a problem. 

KeltecRFB

deadboy wrote:

Post by KeltecRFB » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:09 pm

[quote=deadboy]

I don't know about the Project Beauty. If it has any of the MMM optional plugins as masters then it could be problematic but I doubt that's the case.  I just meant the ones that came with the previous version. The Tougher Traders, Menu one, Gecko one, Spawning zones.

[/quote]

I didn't know Mutants were beautiful? ... smiley

"TTW is the Fallout version of The One Ring. The One Ring to rule them all."

"Si vis pacem, para bellum!"

My new favorite, the IWI TC-21 Tavor