TTW Patch for Advanced Recon Thermal Nightvision

Mod releases and conversions.
Drewkey

TTW Patch for Advanced Recon Thermal Nightvision

Post by Drewkey » Sat May 17, 2014 5:37 pm

This is a small patch for the New Vegas edition of Advanced Recon Thermal Nightvision http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/38328/?

This places into the capital wasteland the Items that the Fallout 3 version of Advanced Recon Thermal Nightvision would have done. It also includes the optional file to add a key to a certain individual (See the Fallout 3 version of the mod http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/15653/? for more info if required)

Needs to be in the load order after "Advanced Recon Gear.esp"

Please give all the pludits to Gopher it is basically all his work, however, any faults you find are probably mine and mine alone.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Perren D'Wolff

Cool. I had already made this

Post by Perren D'Wolff » Mon May 26, 2014 4:14 pm

Cool. I had already made this for myself and was just waiting for Gophers permission to upload it. Guess you beat me to it.

goremand

Does this add nightvision to

Post by goremand » Tue May 27, 2014 3:02 pm

Does this add nightvision to ttw power armor like the Advanced Power Helmet?

Drewkey

goremand wrote:

Post by Drewkey » Tue May 27, 2014 3:43 pm

[quote=goremand]

Does this add nightvision to ttw power armor like the Advanced Power Helmet?

[/quote]

Sorry No, It just places items into the Capital Wasteland as if you had the Fallout 3 version of the mod rather than the New Vegas version, so you don't have to go to Nevada to get Nightvision. 

Drewkey

Perren D'Wolff wrote:

Post by Drewkey » Wed May 28, 2014 9:47 am

[quote=Perren D'Wolff]

Cool. I had already made this for myself and was just waiting for Gophers permission to upload it. Guess you beat me to it.

[/quote]

This mod does not include any assets from Gopher's Great Mods it merely relies on the presence of the New Vegas version of the mod to simulate the presence of the Fallout 3 version of the mod in a TTW build.

I did try to contact Gopher, merely as a courtesy, but he is impossible to contact unless you are in the know as his nexus mailbox is not accepting mail.

goremand

It would be cool to have

Post by goremand » Fri May 30, 2014 7:24 pm

It would be cool to have nightvision on FO3/TTW armors as well, I think it's done through a script which makes it outside my modding comfort zone. I personally don't care for all the weird gear added by the mod would be be great if the nightvision was released as a standalone.

plumjuice

Its been a while since I

Post by plumjuice » Sat May 31, 2014 12:09 am

Its been a while since I looked at Adv Recon, but Im pretty sure the PN uses a simple formID list method to decide which effects are applied to which helmets.

It may be that all you need to do is grab the base NV version on nexus, delete the Worldspace and Cell entries (to remove the item placement) and add your desired helmets to the chosen lists.

Read before asking for help. Please. >>>>>> http://taleoftwowastelands.com/content/read-asking-help

goremand

What it looks like to me is

Post by goremand » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:25 pm

What it looks like to me is the formID lists are created in the .esm then the .esp has a script which adds the items to the lists. I'd actually like to remove some of the effects as well, currently the mod feels a bit munchkin, everything gets waterbreathing, four-eyes perception bonus, rad resistance and poison resistance for no reason.

improvman

I can't pin it down, but this

Post by improvman » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:42 am

I can't pin it down, but this seems to have a conflict with Project Nevada.

[collapsed title=Load Order]FalloutNV.esm DeadMoney.esm HonestHearts.esm OldWorldBlues.esm LonesomeRoad.esm GunRunnersArsenal.esm Fallout3.esm Anchorage.esm ThePitt.esm BrokenSteel.esm PointLookout.esm Zeta.esm TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm ClassicPack.esm MercenaryPack.esm TribalPack.esm CaravanPack.esm Advanced Recon Tech.esm AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm NevadaSkies.esm Project Nevada - Core.esm Project Nevada - Equipment.esm Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm Sexout.esm SexoutCommonResources.esm sexoutslavery.esm SexoutLegion.esm Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.esm oHUD.esm MikotoBeauty.esm Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp CFWTTW.esm FalloutTTWquestoverhaul.esp SexoutSoliciting.esm Project Beauty.esm TTW Redesigned.esm AWorldOfPainFO3.esm TTWFixes.esm UCO-UrbanCombatOverhaul.esm TTW_Bobbleheads.esp TTW_MoreCookingItems.esp NVEC Enhancements.esp The Mod Configuration Menu.esp The Weapon Mod Menu.esp Better Burned Man.esp Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp More Perks.esp DFB - Dead Money Ghosts Respawn.esp Advanced Recon Gear.esp Advanced Recon Tech.esp christinecos.esp Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Honest.Hearts.Grunt.Patch.esp Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Store.esp Advanced Recon Desert Ranger Helmet.esp Advanced Recon Gear - Project Nevada.esp DeadMoneyFemaleTuxedo.esp ImprovedGeckoLeatherArmor.esp josexysleepwear.esp Type3 Leather Armors.esp AWOPDeadMoney.esp Real Weapon Names.esp Delay DLC - TTW.esp Dead Money - Automatic Rifle fix.esp WeaponModsExpanded.esp EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp MikotoBeauty.esp MPLX Novasurge Replacer - From FO3 Wanderer Edition Mod.esp SexoutNCR.esp SexoutFiends.esp SexoutKings.esp SexoutPowderGangers.esp Sexout-Wear-And-Tear.esp TTW_SuperMutantRebalance.esp TTW_StartupMenu.esp Vending Machines of The Wastes.esp weapons.of_.the_.new_.millenia.ttw_.unified.distribution.esp sexoutzaz.esp SexoutSCRDebug.esp PracticeMakesPerfect.esp GBetterHookers.esp Lookout Outfits.esp HH - Removable Female Companion Outfits.esp NVT3Tattered Suits.esp T3_leather armors.esp Tattered_suits.esp SexoutTTWEncounters.esp PMPitems.esp SexoutSexAssault.esp SexoutSoliciting-DLC.esp SmallerTalk.esp NevadaSkies - TTW Edition.esp SexoutKhans.esp SexoutWorkingGirl.esp BoSbunkerRework.esp TTW EVE + TTW Redesigned.esp AWOP FO3 - AWOPNV - WMX - EVE.esp MZAllAccessPass.esp MZ No Karma Loss.esp NevadaSkies - Western Edition.esp DFB - Dead Money Revisit.esp MegatonFun.esp UCOHotfix1.esp UCO-The Mall.esp UCO-FOBs.esp TTWStashPackDistribution.esp TTW Perk Overhaul.esp ttwnvecpatch.esp DeadMoneyImprovedAutodoc.esp FCO - GlowingOne.esp Project Nevada - TTW.esp Advanced Recon Riot Gear Helmet.esp TTW Advanced Recon.esp Total active plugins: 114 Total plugins: 119 [/collapsed]

"We have made and kept covenants with our Lord, God, to honor his laws. In exchange, we are promised eternal salvation after this life." ~ Joshua Graham

RoyBatty

Project Nevada already has

Post by RoyBatty » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:05 am

Project Nevada already has vision modes, so that's probably why.