Trynfkwtime's Exotic Dancers (converted Fo3 mod) mild version tweak

Mod releases and conversions for Legacy versions of TTW
DO NOT USE WITH TTW 3.2!
alphaidiot

Trynfkwtime's Exotic Dancers (converted Fo3 mod) mild version tweak

Post by alphaidiot » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:37 pm

Exotic Dancers by Trvnfkwtime (mild version tweak by me)

This is my tweaked version of famous Fo3 mod called Exotic Dancer made by Trynfkwtime. It is an immersion mod(what the author called) that changes Moriarty's Saloon in Megaton to a stripclub. The atmosphere is reenacted to what the saloon supposed to be. Even if you are not fond of girly things, you will find the place natural fit-in to the game; that's why this mod was popular back days.

To list details  - changes the saloon into darker with spot-lighting, - custom saloon music including jockey, - female dancers, - extra option for private dance & prostitute(expensive and visually disappointing; just count it as immersion)

What I tweaked for the mild is: 1) I've added NV prostitute outfit to dancers so they won't go naked. 2) removed the water selling from the vending machine(which was unlimited purified Water for 50 caps) 3) Face surgery performed random by GECK(the original was manga-based). 4) The caged dancer on the ceiling has been removed(never worked well even back to fo3).

Installation: Download the file at the author's site and overwrite the esp. 

Note: The first encounter of Nova-Gob conversation can be activated by turning the radio placed on the bar. Credit fully goes to Trynfkwtime the author. I, just sorry for my freaking English. That's all.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

StarletHologram

Haven't heard of this mod

Post by StarletHologram » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:13 am

Haven't heard of this mod before. I think it makes sense Moriarity would have more girls in his bar serving as dancers/prostitutes, including Gob (Why would the Mojave Wasteland people will be the only one that has a thing for ghouls?). Thanks for readapt the mod for TTW, I'll download it for sure :D. 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chucksteel

I know this mod! I was one of

Post by chucksteel » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:19 am

I know this mod! I was one of the first mods I ever installed when I moved from PS3 To PC gaming. surprise Sometimes there are just things you just need to see. blush

It is good as long as it doesn't still play the Motley Crue Music so loud you can't hear yourself think. 

alphaidiot

Yeah, this mod was really

Post by alphaidiot » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:23 pm

Yeah, this mod was really popular back then until the author hid it from Nexus. It was shocking to me when I first installed TTW and entered the saloon, that I had been so used to this mod back in fo3, so I searched and converted it right away. Well then. Enjoy! cheeky

TJ

If you look in the main post

Post by TJ » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:25 pm

If you look in the main post under TTW Compatibility you'll see this was made for TTW 1.4. You're probably on 2.0+ (if not you should be) so this (probably) wouldn't work for you even if it was still available. Also, the conversion artist hasn't been around in over 9 months so it probably won't be updated anytime soon.

My project Dash is on Kickstarter!

jonattttt

Here's an update for the

Post by jonattttt » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:59 pm

Here's an update for the latest ttw.

Nichoals

Doesn't seem to be working,

Post by Nichoals » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:36 am

Doesn't seem to be working, no ideal why.  Is it not current with the latest TTW anymore?  Been about 3 months since the last one was uploaded, and it doesn't mention a compatibility version.  It loads fine, the bar just isn't changed in game.