Purple Trees?

General help and technical troubleshooting. Ask for help here if you can't find an answer in the FAQ.
ZacAttack

Purple Trees?

Post by ZacAttack » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:29 am

Hey everyone! I'm using Flora Overhaul for TTW and I haven't had any issues with it until recently. My tree textures in the Capital Wasteland are purple planes. However when I get close to them they turn back into a tree so I think its an LOD issue. So I reinstalled the mod but it didn't fix it. I recently started adding a lot more mods to my load order and merging them and I was wondering if that could cause any issues.

Another important thing to note is I got an "Out of Memory!" message exiting megaton and thats the first time I saw the purple trees. I'm using RoyBatty's 4GB Patcher and I havent seen that error since I installed it. Anybody know whats going on? Thanks!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RoyBatty

purple is missing textures

Post by RoyBatty » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:09 am

purple is missing textures

ZacAttack

Thanks Roy! For some reason

Post by ZacAttack » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:25 pm

Thanks Roy! For some reason my flora overhaul was working in the Mojave just not in the Capital Wasteland so I reinstalled the CW side of things and everything is working great!