Green Tint not there

General help and technical troubleshooting. Ask for help here if you can't find an answer in the FAQ.
jdm987

Green Tint not there

Post by jdm987 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:32 am

Specs - Windows 8, Intel core i7-4720HG, 16 GB ram

FOMM version - 0.14.11.12

I have previously read here (https://taleoftwowastelands.com/content/mod-adds-green-tint-capital-wasteland) that the green tint is supposed to be there. But I think a mod may of edited a file associated with the tint. The only problem here is that I have no clue how to fix this. My tint is currently orange and I have no mods that should change this so it may of been a previous occurrence but I do not know.

Load Order - FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm HonestHearts.esm OldWorldBlues.esm LonesomeRoad.esm GunRunnersArsenal.esm Fallout3.esm Anchorage.esm ThePitt.esm BrokenSteel.esm PointLookout.esm Zeta.esm TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.esm Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Leveled.Lists.esp Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Honest.Hearts.Grunt.Patch.esp Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.Store.esp   Total active plugins: 17 Total plugins: 47  

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.