Fallout Mod manager Crashing

General help and technical troubleshooting. Ask for help here if you can't find an answer in the FAQ.
Seekerentertain

Fallout Mod manager Crashing

Post by Seekerentertain » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:48 pm

Hello, so I just got Fallout NV and Fallout 3 about a week ago and I'm trying to install TTW for the first time but I hit a bit of a snag. I followed a tutorial on Youtube and it seemed to be working until I got to the Fallout Mod Manager's Package Manager. I ran it as an administrator and logged in just fine but when I hit Add FOmod and select TTW Main, the mod manager stops responding. So I wait and then it tells me something bad happened and the mod manager crashed. If any of you have had this problem please tell me how to fix it because I really want to try this mod.

Risewild

Make sure you're using the

Post by Risewild » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:51 am

Make sure you're using the latest FOMM (0.14.11.12) from here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54991/?

If that still doesn't work try patching it (just unzip this archive and copy the new fomm.exe file and replace the old one) to LAA using this file:

Seekerentertain

OKay thank you so much that

Post by Seekerentertain » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:51 am

OKay thank you so much that has been bugging me for a week. Seriously thank you a TON.

Risewild

Happy to help .

Post by Risewild » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:17 am

Happy to help laugh.

Just a heads up, you could have saved some time if you checked our FAQ or install guide in the Alpha Download page wink.

Anyway I am glad you got it working, have fun and enjoy TTW yes.