Need Help Finding Tranquilty Lane noclip Door

General help and technical troubleshooting. Ask for help here if you can't find an answer in the FAQ.
Quankruger

Need Help Finding Tranquilty Lane noclip Door

Post by Quankruger » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:17 pm

I have been enjoying TTW with little interference until the main quest led me to Vault 112 and the Tranquility Lane mission. On completion of the Tranquility Lane quest, I remain a child with no pipboy on the outside world. a work around for this is to noclip to a door that leads to Tranquility Lane. I have no idea where this door is and if someone could please point me in the right direction it would be very much appreciated.

RoyBatty

Are you using a Race changing

Post by RoyBatty » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:58 pm

Are you using a Race changing mod or Readius?

Quankruger

Yes, I believe race mods are

Post by Quankruger » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:09 pm

Yes, I believe race mods are to blame, but to work around having to start a new game I was hoping to be able noclip to the tranquility lane door. I've read about this door in other forum posts but after a while in tcl i wasnt able to find it

Risewild

I never checked that door so

Post by Risewild » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:32 am

I never checked that door so I don't know if it works or not, but I heard that if you use it then you won't be able to finish Tranquility Lane because you can't activate the Chinese Invasion and Betty's quests will also not work for some reason.

There is a mod for TTW which is supposed to help though, I don't know how well it works (I remember working for some people but not working for others over the years) but it was for the last version of TTW so I am not sure. Your best bet is trying it out and see if it helps:

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/58438/?

Quankruger

Sorry for the delay! ive

Post by Quankruger » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:29 pm

Sorry for the delay! ive tried the mod you've sent me but when i leave the simulation i cannot use my pipboy. Can someone please tell me where to go in NVedit to find the quest id so i can use the "completequest" command to get past it, thanks

Quankruger

Also, here is my load order.

Post by Quankruger » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:16 pm

Also, here is my load order. i've tried to use the form id for the tranquility lane quest with the completequest command and i get that the id is not found for parameter quest

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.