Crash before main menu

General help and technical troubleshooting. Ask for help here if you can't find an answer in the FAQ.
jwac4ever

Crash before main menu

Post by jwac4ever » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:58 pm

Hello, I am really enjoying the mod, but recently, when I start it up from NMM, it goes through a few slides before the main menu and then crashes. The only thing ive changed is adding the NVSE, the pipboy2500 mod, and a sprint mod, and it worked fine after installing all of those. Any help to remedy this problem would be much appreciated.

TJ

jwac4ever wrote:

Post by TJ » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:07 pm

[quote=jwac4ever]

Hello, I am really enjoying the mod, but recently, when I start it up from NMM, it goes through a few slides before the main menu and then crashes. The only thing ive changed is adding the NVSE, the pipboy2500 mod, and a sprint mod, and it worked fine after installing all of those. Any help to remedy this problem would be much appreciated.

[/quote]

Well, that's not really much to go on, post your load order for starters and does any of those mods, or any of your mods, edit the UI? Also, any mods that change the ini? Oh and mods with missing masters will cause that, you might want to check that as well.

My project Dash is on Kickstarter!

jwac4ever

FalloutNV.esm

Post by jwac4ever » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:29 pm

• FalloutNV.esm

• DeadMoney.esm

• HonestHearts.esm

• OldWorldBlues.esm

• LonesomeRoad.esm

• GunRunnersArsenal.esm

• CaravanPack.esm

• ClassicPack.esm

• MercenaryPack.esm

• TribalPack.esm

• Fallout3.esm

• Anchorage.esm

• ThePitt.esm

• BrokenSteel.esm

• PointLookout.esm

• Zeta.esm

• TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm

• TTW_Bobbleheads.esp

• TTW_NoKarmaDCFollowers.esp

• TTW_MoreCookingItems.esp 

• TTW_StashPackOptions.esp 

• pipboy2500_edisleado.esp

• Sprint Mod.esp

Sorry, wasn't sure What I should post, here is my load order from NMM. I did have a mod the changed the UI, Darnified UI something, but have since removed it to no avail. I am not sure about the ini or any mods with missing master files. Thank you for your help.

JaxFirehart

This is almost always caused

Post by JaxFirehart » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:45 pm

This is almost always caused by installing TTW without first having a clean install of FNV and FO3. By clean I mean delete your entire FNV folder, reinstall and patch from steam, and THEN install TTW.

If you already did that, then I'm at a loss. Start disabling mods until one works.

TJ

jwac4ever wrote:

Post by TJ » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:02 pm

[quote=jwac4ever]

Sorry, wasn't sure What I should post, here is my load order from NMM. I did have a mod the changed the UI, Darnified UI something, but have since removed it to no avail. I am not sure about the ini or any mods with missing master files. Thank you for your help.

[/quote]

You had and removed Darn. Download and run Unified HUD and it should fix you right up.

jwac4ever

That fixed it midnight, no

Post by jwac4ever » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:17 pm

That fixed it midnight, no wonder I still had the unified hud in my NMM menu. Do you know how to fix the squished menus darnified has by the way?

TJ

Go back and remove the darn

Post by TJ » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:49 pm

Go back and remove the darn settings from your ini if you didn't, if you did you'll have to give me a better description.

Replace the [Fonts] section in your ini with the one in the fallout_default.ini on this page