UF3P Meshes missing

General help and technical troubleshooting. Ask for help here if you can't find an answer in the FAQ.
BelGarion

UF3P Meshes missing

Post by BelGarion » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:35 am

Ugg, ok, so, first time I have gone into Tenpenny Tower and it was broken meshs everywhere. I fire up the ol' Geck, as clicking on the broken mesh icon in the command console wasn't giving me a name, and I got a name. They are all UF3PTrackLightingFullyOn01NoBeams. Now, obviously, I never installed the Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch (UF3P) though I did install TTW Fixes and TTW Hotfixes, were these meshes simply forgotten or did I miss a step which said to manually download the UF3P and extract the meshes and what not and merged them into the TTW Fixes mod before installing? O.o I'll admit I have done that before, I had a broken mesh on a weapon as the TTW WMX patch needed another weapon mod downloaded and merged into it, once I uninstalled, did the merge into the archive, and reinstalled the weapon was fine. In this case I temporarily put the mesh from the UF3P into the mesh directory and vola, fixed, just wondering if I need to put *all* of the meshes / textures from the UF3P into the TTW Fixes archive and reinstall TTW Fixes (since it's a merging of the UF3P and Yukio Unofficial NV Patch) ? Or did the mod author simply forget to include these? Enquiring minds want to know. >.<

RoyBatty

Dont put all of them, some of

Post by RoyBatty » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:27 pm

Dont put all of them, some of them will make the game crash.

BelGarion

Meshes / textures that make

Post by BelGarion » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:37 pm

Meshes / textures that make the game crash? O.o Ok, know which I should put in and which I shouldn't? 

RoyBatty

drag and drop the nifs on

Post by RoyBatty » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:19 am

drag and drop the nifs on GECK (they have to be in the meshes folder path), if they make it crash don't include them.

BelGarion

Alright. Also ran into a wall

Post by BelGarion » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:27 am

Alright. Also ran into a wall with the scotch bottles. In the GECK they appear fine in preview, in game they appear as the broken mesh icon. >.< I am sure I have the right object, in game I clicked on one and typed GBO and it gave me 000151A1, which is right.