Old Vers. Support Questions

General help and technical troubleshooting. Ask for help here if you can't find an answer in the FAQ.
Ein

Old Vers. Support Questions

Post by Ein » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:57 am

I realize that the old version of TTW available to the public isn't being supported in any kind of official or active way. But I thought I would just go ahead and ask for some general community support here as there doesn't seem to be any better location to do so.

For the most part, I've mostly noticed a number of old bugs that were worked out in RCW. Such as the midday blackouts, the door to Craterside Supply being permanently locked and some bridge models not having collision.

I've been using console commands as much as is needed to get around some issues, such as Paladin Hoss being hostile to everything when you enter falls church, and using coc to get into Craterside Supply. But I would much appreciate it if I could get pointed in the right direction of fixing these things. I learned real quick I can't rely on the GECK for this, as none of the NPCs for the Lost Initiate unmarked quest even exist in the geck (though they do in the game).