Radio Station Bug

Have something to say about Tale of Two Wastelands or have an idea for a new feature? Let us know here.
HowTo

Radio Station Bug

Post by HowTo » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:31 am

This is my first time really using this site despite playing around with TTW about a year ago. Honestly, I have no idea how to use the bug tracker, I tried searching but couldn't see how to post anything and since I can't find a forum category for bugs I'm just posting here. If I'm incorrect in posting it here, can someone direct me on where to post stuff like this?

Anyways, I recently started a playthrough on the latest version of TTW with latest NVSE and FNV4GB and when I start the game, all the radio stations show up during the birth scene. Is this normal? If so it's a little odd and I don't think I recall seeing that in an older version (not sure which).

RoyBatty

For DLC's yes, you can use

Post by RoyBatty » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:33 am

For DLC's yes, you can use the mod "Delay DLC" by Gribbleshnibit8 to hide them until you get closer to them.

Deathclaw_Mayor16

If you mean for the DLC,then

Post by Deathclaw_Mayor16 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:49 am

If you mean for the DLC,then no.They are only supposed to pop up once you leave the Vault 101 cave.They arent supposed to pop up during the birth scene.