TTW 2.9.4 Released

What's new and upcoming in Tale of Two Wastelands? Find out here.
TTW Team

TTW 2.9.4 Released

Post by TTW Team » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:01 pm

TTW 2.9.4 has been released. This release is mostly bugfixes to deal with lingering issues in 2.9.3. Please see the changelog on the download page for more information. 

I've updated the MCM script to have the proper delay, as well as separating out the parts that don't need to be in the main script.

Using TTW Options without the Mod Configuration Menu:

It's been brought to my attention that at least one person would like to use one or more of the MCM options without actually having an MCM. I'm including in this post an example file for how to make that happen. If you open it in FNVEdit, you'll see it's as simple as including the Globals in TTW.esm, and changing from 0 to 1 as needed. 0 is off, 1 is on. Future releases of TTW will have an expanded optionals file, as well as the ability to save your settings completely independant of your save game so that you won't have to adjust settings every time you start a new game. Again, we hope you like the product we provide (we're still not charging for it  ) and please let us know here if you have any issues. 

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

KeltecRFB

Thanks TJ and Dev Team!

Post by KeltecRFB » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:30 pm

Thanks TJ and Dev Team!

"TTW is the Fallout version of The One Ring. The One Ring to rule them all."

"Si vis pacem, para bellum!"

My new favorite, the IWI TC-21 Tavor

AnvilOfWar

Thank you yet again TTW Team,

Post by AnvilOfWar » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:26 pm

Thank you yet again TTW Team, you rock! :)

[url=http://taleoftwowastelands.com/content/faq]FAQ?[/url]

[url=http://taleoftwowastelands.com/content/load-order-general-guide]Load Order?[/url]

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD9YqdWwwdw]This has cropped up before[/url]

Teoyaomqul

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO

Post by Teoyaomqul » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:45 am

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO

I mean YYYYYYEEEESSSSS. I just had the previous version working.

But at least its not on the Workshop.  Thank you All the people working on this awesome project, The best Fallout mod ever, a must on all my unfinished playthroughs.

Thank you.

Teoyaomqul

If am having problems with

Post by Teoyaomqul » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:11 am

If am having problems with the menu I can use this to bypass the menu in MCM right?

Puppettron
Gary

i don't know, there really

Post by Puppettron » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:38 am

i don't know, there really isn't enough information in that single sentence to figure out what's wrong with your game.

perms:  either a full fireworks display spelling out "Puppettron Made This" anytime a user accesses my content in-game, or just give me credit somewhere.

Teoyaomqul

Apologies Puppettron,

Post by Teoyaomqul » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:57 am

Apologies Puppettron,

When I open the mcm menu, I see the "Tales of Two Wastelands".

However when I click nothing happens.  People where saying it was slow. and I can live with that, you only need to make the changes once.

Nothing appears on the right hand side.  It only makes the noise when click.

I have installed TTW 294 and their respective optional files. Win7 64bit.

My Question,  Can I use the plug "ttw_options_patch.esp" to bypass the mcm menu and set then in FNVEdit?

Thank you.

TJ

The slowness was fixed with 2

Post by TJ » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:10 am

The slowness was fixed with 2.9.4. I've verified that the only issues with the newest version is the mouseover code. However, if you're having problems the way you describe using the patch is exactly why it was created.

My project Dash is on Kickstarter!

Teoyaomqul

Thanks TJ.  Appreciate it.

Post by Teoyaomqul » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:39 am

Thanks TJ.  Appreciate it.

TJ

A Hotfix has been added to

Post by TJ » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:03 pm

A Hotfix has been added to the alpha downloads page which fixes a couple of minor issues to the TTW MCM file. 

My project Dash is on Kickstarter!