Weapon Redistribution & Expansion: TTW-WREX (DevCut)

What's new and upcoming in Tale of Two Wastelands? Find out here.
The 3rd Type

Weapon Redistribution & Expansion: TTW-WREX (DevCut)

Post by The 3rd Type » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:36 am

Basically, my idea is to gather tons of lore friendly weapons and armor, by getting permissions from various modders of both FO3 and FNV Nexus', that will either add classic fallout weapons no other major overhauls have added, as well as weapons that fit into the wasteland by using vanilla assets (such as http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/47801 for on example) and lore friendly armor ( such as http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/39955 ) that aren't boobie bouncing, boner popping type 3 breezy body bullshit.

I could gather permissions, and help make the entries, but I'd need someone to do lvl'd lists and in the case of FO3 weapon mods, we'll need to ironsight them.

JaxFirehart

That is excellent for an

Post by JaxFirehart » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:55 am

That is excellent for an independent mod, but a little to intrusive to be included in the main package.

LT Albrecht

Hence The Devcut tag. That

Post by LT Albrecht » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:30 am

Hence The Devcut tag. That was always what the Devcut was for, good ideas that would make the game better but were too intrusive to be included in TTW proper.

trollolololololol

JaxFirehart

I don't intend to compile a

Post by JaxFirehart » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:32 am

I don't intend to compile a devcut, that was always Kuro's thing, if someone else wants to, they are welcome to.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LT Albrecht

I think you'd find a pool of

Post by LT Albrecht » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:21 pm

I think you'd find a pool of people in the team willing to handle the devcut on the side if you ask. It always seemed a good idea considering the scope of what was being done that good ideas shouldn't be completely scrapped because they're a bit too intrusive, especially as doing something this big is a rare opportunity.

trollolololololol