TTW Vanilla Bug-Fix Add-on

What's new and upcoming in Tale of Two Wastelands? Find out here.
chucksteel

TTW Vanilla Bug-Fix Add-on

Post by chucksteel » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:13 pm

Jax and I have talked about starting a TTW Vanilla Bug-Fix Add-on or Unofficial patch if you want to call it that. I've started working on it and it will be a slow process. I would appreciate if you could post know Vanilla bugs or Bugs that you think are vanilla so I can start adding them to the new Bug-Fix add-on. 

thanks 

chuck

rbroab

*cough cough Jefferson

Post by rbroab » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:15 pm

*cough cough Jefferson Memorial doors. Just posting so, ya know, don't get duplicates...

Who am I kidding, nobody has said anything since the games release...sad

I'm not alright, I'm an equal amount of left.

chucksteel

There are a few other doors

Post by chucksteel » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:20 pm

There are a few other doors that I've always felt like I was in the wrong place when I entered but, I had always just thought I was playing too much fallout and loosing my mind! cheeky

One bug I'm looking into is the terminal in the lucky 38 that should sell you upgrades but, has never worked! I have no clue how Obsidian could have let that glaring issue go and, never fix it. 

Risewild

1-From memory I can point out

Post by Risewild » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:36 pm

1-From memory I can point out the stupid BS bug where Three Dog talks about future things that didn't happened yet "Two weeks, it's been two weeks since our boys in power armor..." damn I even know that by memory now surprise.

2-The animation of The Pitt weapon Autoaxe (and the unique versions) where the blades disappear.

I will try and remember more, but I keep getting distracted by my wife, and in 25 minutes I will also have to go to my weekly appointment for the job seeking place I am with.

chucksteel

Well after talking with Jax

Post by chucksteel » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:33 am

Well after talking with Jax and finding out that not everyone is afflicted with the Lucky 38 terminal bug I think I've found a fix that will help those that have the issue and, not bother those who don't have the problem . I simply added a line to the terminal script to close it and, it seems to work fine. 

Risewild

By the way there is a little

Post by Risewild » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:06 am

By the way there is a little detail that eats me up in Megaton, so if any of you nice people could fix it I would love it, kinda like the doors affect rbroab. In Megaton there is a "bridge/metal platform/whatever you want to call it" that it's upside down it's been like that since some really old patch. The first time I saw one of my brothers in-law play Fallout 3 was when it had just been released and I saw him going to Moira Brown store so much that have that image printed in my head, then later when I got my own copy of the game I noticed it right away that somehow that platform got placed upside down since I first saw the game . I will get a print screen and post it here showing which platform it is:

darthbdaman
Gary

So I take it that this means

Post by darthbdaman » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:39 pm

So I take it that this means the UF3P will not be integrated? I am fine with not having MMUE not integrated, as that can be added later without any difficulty, however UF3P could cause numerous problems if you tried to convert it. While I have no problem with the bugs being fixed by the TTW team, I like my loadorder to be small, and while one .esp won't make much of a difference, separating everything out into modules can eventually cause a large increase in loadorder size. I do not think anyone could be opposed to adding a mod which fixes vanilla errors, and I see no reason to separate it out.

Risewild

I just thought of another

Post by Risewild » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:49 pm

I just thought of another vanilla bug (exploit) getting money out of silver in springvale over and over again.

Captain Defect

Just get this mod working

Post by Captain Defect » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:55 pm

Just get this mod working with TTW and I'll be happy: http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/45104

rbroab

Sorry, this is a thread about

Post by rbroab » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:56 pm

Sorry, this is a thread about fixing problems that exist within the Fallout games without mods.

I'm not alright, I'm an equal amount of left.