TTW - Fallout 3 & New Vegas Redesigned

Mod releases and conversions.
RoyBatty

TTW - Fallout 3 & New Vegas Redesigned

Post by RoyBatty » Tue May 13, 2014 12:24 am

This is a conversion and merge of Fallout 3 Redesigned (Project Beauty) and Fallout New Vegas Redesigned 2

Please download and endorse the original mods on the nexus to show your appreciation to Dracomies for his work.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/6341

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/39218

The DLC plugins for Fallout 3 Redesigned were merged into the master.

New Vegas Redesigned 2 had a redundant plugin, the NPC's from the Lore version which were not present in the master were merged into the master. The couple of Voice dissonance fixes were merged into the master. The Honest Hearts plugin was merged into the master. Lots of dirty edits were removed.

There are two versions, one is Project Beauty alone and the other is a Project Beauty and Redesigned 2 merged. That means you only need one, not both esm's. If you *only* want Project Beauty so you can use some other mod for New Vegas then choose that one. If you want both Project Beauty *and* Redesigned 2 for New Vegas then choose that one.

Download links are below, and include ALL files necessary.

Giant thanks to Dracomies for granting me permission to host the files! Thanks dude!

A merge patch made with FNVEdit 3.1.0 or higher is REQUIRED

[collapsed title=Download Links]

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REDISTRIBUTE THESE FILES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HOTLINK THESE FILES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES

Project Beauty https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByyDLPnmgtNVVzBDeHgwUWg3V2c/view?usp=sharing

TTW Redesigned https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByyDLPnmgtNVS1Q0OXpFRWVuLXM

[/collapsed]

[collapsed title=Credits]

Dracomies and SpaceOden for Redesigned I and II

JaxFireheart for the TTW conversion script

Roy Batty for conversion and merging

horredtheplague for mesh fixes

Skullrave for finding the BSA fix

EssArrBee for the Mod Organizer BSA fix

See the Read Me for full credits

[/collapsed]

Andr0idOS

Nobody has commented on this

Post by Andr0idOS » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:05 am

Nobody has commented on this yet? Damn. Thanks for this conversion man, when I last installed TTW I was looking for a conversion of this mod but it wasn't converted yet. 

Will report any bugs/issues I find. :)

|CPU - Intel Core i5-4670k @ 4.4GHz| |GPU(s) - EVGA GTX 970| |Motherboard - Gigabyte Z87X-D3H| |CPU cooler - CM Hyper 212 Evo| |16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 1866MHz RAM| |PSU - Corsair TX750| |Case - Cooler Master HAF-X| |Storage - 1TB HDD/256GB SSD|

RoyBatty

Thanks for the feedback, I

Post by RoyBatty » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:04 am

Thanks for the feedback, I was wondering why I hadn't gotten any considering there was a big long thread requesting this.

I hope it works well for you, I haven't noticed any bugs with it yet. However the eyes in the New Vegas engine are different than the ones in the Fallout 3 engine, at least they look that way to me.

thermador

Do you have links to the

Post by thermador » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:52 pm

Do you have links to the original and/or FNV versions?  Usually it helps to put those in the first post so people can easily figure out what the mod does.  ;-)

Andr0idOS

Just putting the finishing

Post by Andr0idOS » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:28 pm

Just putting the finishing touches on my TTW installation, will report back later tonight to let you know how it works for me.

|CPU - Intel Core i5-4670k @ 4.4GHz| |GPU(s) - EVGA GTX 970| |Motherboard - Gigabyte Z87X-D3H| |CPU cooler - CM Hyper 212 Evo| |16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 1866MHz RAM| |PSU - Corsair TX750| |Case - Cooler Master HAF-X| |Storage - 1TB HDD/256GB SSD|

RoyBatty

Thermador: Thanks, updated

Post by RoyBatty » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:50 am

Thermador: Thanks, updated first post.

korodic

My god... and I was just

Post by korodic » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:29 am

My god... and I was just looking for this. Thanks man. You guys on this forum are really all over this :D

Andr0idOS

Everything is working fine so

Post by Andr0idOS » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:16 am

Everything is working fine so far, thanks again!

Brendan McCoy

I feel dumb. I was getting a

Post by Brendan McCoy » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:12 pm

I feel dumb. I was getting a no-menu issue whenever I enabled the Broken Steel or Point Lookout plugins, and it was driving me crazy, was about to post asking for help.  Then I re-read the OP and it's all good now :).

linkinkampf19

I installed this before FCO 2

Post by linkinkampf19 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:57 pm

I installed this before FCO 2.1.3 and NVR3, and now I finally get a chance to play. However, upon before exiting Vault 101, I decide to change my appearance (kept it default until the exit). As I finish up and hit complete, it asks me if I wish to keep that new face, and then promptly CTDs with no error. I have a good number of mods (not at home but I can list them later), a merged patch for all mods and then a bashed patch for the entirety. FCO esm and esp files are turned off as per the NVR3 instructions, and everything seems fine otherwise. I do have NVEC 34DD as well, including the latest TTW patches, although I don't think that would interfere with such a setup.

Any ideas upon why this could happen?