TTW Street Lights

Mod releases and conversions.
RoyBatty

TTW Street Lights

Post by RoyBatty » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:46 am

A new version of TTW Streetlights is now here for your pleasure! This version was reconverted, cleaned and merged. It now also includes Streetlights Addendum. Much much more additional work was added to the mod, see the change log spoiler for changes, additions and credits. Many many thanks to SpeedyB, Dekoman91, RW2112, TJ, Sandman5, TrickyVein, Adonis and NMC for without them all, this mod would never have been created or reached this state. This mod is now considered final, unless an update is needed for compatibility with future versions of TTW.

This mod adds lights and FX beams (some flickering ones too) to most of the street lights and signs in the DC ruins. Now covers the Mojave as well courtesy of Simple Streetlights. It works great with any darker nights mod that affects the Capital Wasteland.

SpeedyB made a bunch of animated flickering lights with corresponding flickering light beams, also added glow maps to some things like metro escalators. Most of the Capital and Mojave Wastelands are covered.

These are the files you want to use.

Download TTW Streetlights v1.52 here.

Download TTW Streetlights NMC Patch here.

Download FreesideOpen - TTW Streetlights Patch here.

Download DCStreet - TTW Streetlights Patch here.

Also these are the settings that control light distance in fallout, setting these high (like they are here) will make the mod look even better, but it will cost performance.

set your lighting to these settings (in the fallout.ini) for awesomeness:

fLightLODDefaultStartFade=10240.0

fLightLODRange=10240.0

fLightLODMinStartFade=10240.0

fLightLODMaxStartFade=10240.0

fShadowLODDefaultStartFade=200.0

fShadowLODRange=200.0

fShadowLODMinStartFade=100.0

fShadowLODMaxStartFade=1000.0

fSpecularLODDefaultStartFade=10240.0

fSpecularLODRange=10240.0

fSpecularLODMinStartFade=10240.0

fSpecularLODMaxStartFade=10240.0

[collapsed title=Change Log and Credits]

• v1.52

• Fixed Key Bridge and Tranquility Lane lamp posts to animate correctly.

• Super duper massive thanks to pixelhate for getting them to function as they should!

• Redundant scripts removed

• v1.51

• Really Fixed one light outside Freeside North Gate

• Restored a few lights in Jacobstown

• Reverted script changes due to massive NVSE error log spam

• v1.5

• Fixed Enclave lights around Jefferson Memorial

• Fixed emittance on all bridge lights

• Fixed emittance on all tranquility lane lights

• Fixed one light outside Freeside North Gate

• Fixed one light outside H&H Tools

• v1.4

• Added lighting to Columbus Circle

• Added lighting to Union Station in DC

• Added lighting to OWB Higgs Village

• Added lighting to Roosevelt Academy

• Added lighting to Billboards in Vegas (thanks to AnvilOfWar)

• 5 new animated lights/lamps from TrickyVein

• Fixed bugs with some ambient effect meshes

• Fixed bug with flickering neon tube having reversed animations

• Fixed many bugs around DC

• Fixed many bugs around NV

• Added DCStreet patch

• Added NMC patch (Thanks to Adonis and NMC)

• Added Freeside Open patch

• Added Lighting to a couple hundred Billboards (Thanks to AnvilofWar for hunting things)

• Fixed floating spotlights in Evergreen Mills

• Added a few more lights in New Vegas wasteland

• Added a bunch of templates to the test cell to make patches for other mods easier

• Added missing meshes to BSA

[/collapsed]

Streetlights for FO3 Only!

Kai's reconverted Fallout Streetlights for your convenience. All appreciation for this conversion should go to Kai Hohiro (and the original authors... but not TJ. I just put it in the first post.) : Fallout Streetlights

Hey hey what do ya know? I found the link to the (still uploaded) original esm. Kai's patch and this esm do the same thing. For this one download the original files and replace the esm with this.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pintocat

Woo! I did a quickie

Post by pintocat » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:18 pm

Woo! I did a quickie conversion of this a while back and was getting CTD's and then got sidetracked. Glad someone did it :D

orik

This goes perfectly with my

Post by orik » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:07 am

This goes perfectly with my Fellout conversion. Can't wait to use them both!

TJ

Glad everyone enjoys this.

Post by TJ » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:24 am

Glad everyone enjoys this. 100+ downloads and 4 comments and not a single complaint... That's good, even for a clean mod.

Anybody interested in me getting permission to use Simple Streetlights to make a dual wasteland version? (I know more people prefer ElectroCity, but it adds ALOT more than lights.)

My project Dash is on Kickstarter!

nathanj

tjmidnight420 wrote:

Post by nathanj » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:20 pm

[quote=tjmidnight420]

Glad everyone enjoys this. 100+ downloads and 4 comments and not a single complaint... That's good, even for a clean mod.

Anybody interested in me getting permission to use Simple Streetlights to make a dual wasteland version? (I know more people prefer ElectroCity, but it adds ALOT more than lights.)

[/quote]

To be honest I much preferred this mod in Fallou 3 over Electrocity in FNV because this was simpler and less intrusive and just fit the game world better.  I remember looking for an FNV version of this mod but to no avail so I just did without extra lights.

TJ

nathanj wrote:To be honest I

Post by TJ » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:41 pm

[quote=nathanj]To be honest I much preferred this mod in Fallou 3 over Electrocity in FNV because this was simpler and less intrusive and just fit the game world better.  I remember looking for an FNV version of this mod but to no avail so I just did without extra lights.

[/quote]

Never cared for ECity. The closest I've found to this for FNV is (as mentioned above) Simple Streetlights. The alternative (Extra Streetlights) is what I use in my game and is as unintrusive as Streetlights is. Not quite as fancy, but gets the job done.

Mama Stankum

Simple Streetlights is

Post by Mama Stankum » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:20 pm

Simple Streetlights is fantastic, shame it's not on the Nexus.

Always wanted to do an addon for it that stopped outdoors barrels from burning during the day!

paragonskeep

TJ if you would make a "joint

Post by paragonskeep » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:49 pm

TJ if you would make a "joint wasteland" version of this it would be appreciated. I would like to replace Ecity and I already use yours via Speedy. But if you do a single .esp that covers both wastelands my load order would thank you.

If life is but a test, where's the damn answer key?!?!?

TJ

Would love to create a dual

Post by TJ » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:36 pm

Would love to create a dual wasteland Streetlights. Unfortunately I've got a ton of projects going right now so I never actually checked in on permissions to use S.S.L. Extra.. Definintely should though

tact

im not sure if this is on my

Post by tact » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:29 am

im not sure if this is on my side only, but im getting the infamous red exclamation marks by the springville school and rivet city with this installed