Nevada Skies TTW Edition

Mod releases and conversions.
Yossarian

Nevada Skies TTW Edition

Post by Yossarian » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:05 pm

See the bottom of this post for information on the Citadel fix. If you miss it you need your eyes checked --TJ

Hello Everybody

I've created a Nevada Skies Addon for TTW, find it at my Nexus Download Page.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35998

I just recently started to play TTW, so I can't tell 100% if everything works as supposed, as it has been a long time since I played Fallout 3. If you find any weird weather bugs belonging to TTW please let me know here.

Please put it very late in your load order, or there is a high chance, that it will not work.

V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V

=> Citadel Fix for Nskies is in this post. --TJ <=

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Thatchor

Awesome awesome awesome

Post by Thatchor » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:12 pm

Awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome.

When I get back into the game in a few weeks, I'll definitely have to try this out. Thanks for your hard work!

minesawhiskey

Awesome mod buddy good work I

Post by minesawhiskey » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:23 pm

Awesome mod buddy good work I just wish I could turn the colour down a little looks over saturated then again I've used to use Project Reality do the Rad storms in your mod have a siren Alarm too?

TJ

Amazing. Welcome to TTW.

Post by TJ » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:26 pm

Amazing. Welcome to TTW.

My project Dash is on Kickstarter!

Volsfan8076

Just did some quick testing

Post by Volsfan8076 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:18 pm

Just did some quick testing on my game and it has worked great so far.  Had a radstorm get triggered already and it looked awesome, could barely see 30 feet in front of me in the middle of the day.  I don't know why but I never could get Nevada Skies to work right for me before with just regular NV, but the TTW version has worked perfectly so far.

thermador

Does this fix the "blackout"

Post by thermador » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:49 pm

Does this fix the "blackout" weather at certain times of day (around noon as I recall).  If everything works like it should, this is the first successful port of Nskies and I should put a link to this thread in the FAQ.  smiley

CDTalmas

Unfortunately, lots of

Post by CDTalmas » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:26 pm

Unfortunately, lots of crashing with the sand storms.  Notably when fast traveling.

LikeSenpai

Is this better than the

Post by LikeSenpai » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:41 pm

Is this better than the Project Reality? I've never been able to use Nevada skies much.

Orbital mechanics is really math-y.

Yossarian

thermador wrote:Does this fix

Post by Yossarian » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:37 pm

[quote=thermador]Does this fix the "blackout" weather at certain times of day (around noon as I recall).  If everything works like it should, this is the first successful port of Nskies and I should put a link to this thread in the FAQ.  [/quote]

Of course no blackout weathers. If you get a blackout weather, then the mod don't work as supposed. Put it later in load order then. The best would be, put it at the very end.

Yossarian

CDTalmas wrote:

Post by Yossarian » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:39 pm

[quote=CDTalmas]

Unfortunately, lots of crashing with the sand storms.  Notably when fast traveling.

[/quote]

Most likely not related to TTW Nevada Skies Version.