This mod adds new kinds of Nuka-Colas and other related content to the game. This is an overhaul of the version that pre-dates the "ultimate" name, and acts as a merger of Nuka-Cola Expansion, Ice Cold It All, and their optional patches.
- 5 new Nuka-Colas.
- 6 new Nuka-Mixes, unlocked with a perk.
- All Nuka-Colas, mixes, and Sunset Sarsaparillas can be made into new Ice Cold variants at player home vending machines or with liquid nitrogen.
- 1 new Wild Wasteland encounter with a unique item.
- 1 new challenge which unlocks a perk when completed.
- All new items are distributed in containers and throughout the wastelands in technically lore friendly ways and put in form lists.
- Optional settings to bulk-change the names of Nuka-Cola items to assist with inventory sorting.
Increases action points by a small amount. It is only found in the Capital Wasteland. It can be found in Nuka-Cola vending machines and in kitchen containers that can sometimes have regular Nuka-Cola.
Increases action points and heals some radiation. It is only found in the Capital Wasteland. It can rarely be found in Nuka-Cola vending machines. This cola is very useful in the Capital Wasteland, where radiation is most prevalent.
Increases action points and applies a radiation resistance effect. It is only found in the Capital Wasteland. It can rarely be found in Nuka-Cola vending machines. This cola is very useful in the capital, where radiation is most prevalent.
Increases action points by a small amount and does not increase radiation. According to Fallout 4, this was Nuka-Cola’s attempt at a sarsaparilla drink to compete with Sunset Sarsaparilla. It is only found in the Mojave Wasteland, inside Nuka-Cola vending machines and in kitchen containers that can sometimes have regular Nuka-Cola.
An alcoholic variant of Nuka-Cola. Instead of increasing charisma and reducing intelligence, it increases endurance and reduces perception. It is found in both wastelands and wherever alcohol would be typically stored, like in cabinets or fridges. It cannot be found in any vending machines.
Nuka-Mixes cannot be found in any containers, the only way to obtain these is to craft them. Some Nuka-Mixes include comedic visual effects and combine the effects of included nukas.
The Nuka-Chemist perk has been buffed. Fallout 3’s Quantum Chemist perk is removed and now part of Nuka-Chemist, and all of its recipes have been adjusted to include unique ingredients.
Granted upon completing the new Nuka-Obsessed challenge. Removes dehydration and radiation downsides from all Nuka-Cola drinks.
- Nuka-Cola Quartz and Victory can now rarely appear in Mojave vending machines.
- The perk Quantum Chemist has been removed and its effect is now part of Nuka-Chemist
- Nuka Chemist has been buffed and enables recipes for the new Nuka-Cola variants and Nuka-Mixes.
- Nuka-Colas are now marked as food items, which makes them affected by the survival skill.
- The Nuka-Cola Challenge quest in Fallout 3 now accepts Ice Cold Nuka-Cola Quantums in addition to the default non-cold version.
To limit spoilers, info on this has been put in a separate page.
Wild Wasteland content in Nuka-Cola Expansion Ultimate
This mod can be configured by editing Data/Config/NukaExpansionUlt.ini.
bIceColdDefault: 1 (enabled)
If enabled, removes “Ice Cold “ prefix from all aid items in the game and instead applies an ”, Ice Cold” suffix. Can assist with sorting.
bIrradiatedDefault: 0 (disabled)
If enabled, removes “Irradiated “ prefix from all aid items in the game and instead applies an ”, Irradiated” suffix. Can assist with sorting.
Disabled by default because it will change a lot more items than just Nuka-Colas.
Only ONE of these files are required.
WARNING: This mod was made for Tale of Two Wastelands. Some features are untested and unavailable in other versions.
Base Game Version
Download Base Game Version
This file is for players who have a vanilla Fallout: New Vegas installation.
All DLCs Version
Download All DLCs Version
This file is for players who have an installation with all the DLCs.
Tale of Two Wastelands Version
Download Tale of Two Wastelands Version 2
This file is for players who have a Tale of Two Wastelands installation.
Install this like a typical Fallout: New Vegas mod.