Readius

Mod releases and conversions for Current versions of TTW
falloutremasters

Readius

Post by falloutremasters » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:14 am

So this isn't me just asking for a fix for the readius issues for TTW. Insteas I suggest someone ports the pipboy readius mod made for fallout 3 to ttw. I have never had any problems with that, so would it be possible to port to TTW?

Risewild

Re: Readius

Post by Risewild » Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:50 am

Converting that mod to FNV wouldn't prevent the same problems from the Readius for FNV from happening. That mod has the same problems in FO3, judging by the people reporting Tranquility Lane problems in the thread of that mod over at the Nexus forums:
https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php? ... mMainBar=1
It would also still conflict with train ride or starting in the Mojave in TTW. And most likely being born in vault 101 and 10th birthday party.

The games are just not made to be able to equip a different pipboy than the glove ones. There are always parts where the pipboy is removed or added that will break the game if the pipboy is a different item than the one the game expects.

Also I just checked the last page of comments of that mod and it's mostly just people having errors, bugs or problems. The author says he is not supporting the mod, so I doubt that mod will ever be fixed. It also seems that this isn't the original author of the mod, seems like it's just someone who uploaded it when the real author removed his mod or something. Seems like a mod to avoid even in plain Fallout 3.

The only pipboy replacers that work with TTW, are the arm mounted ones, like the Arm Mounted Pip-Boy 2500A.
Signature:

falloutremasters

Re: Readius

Post by falloutremasters » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:16 am

Oh ok, thanks for the quick response tho.